Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED >
  • August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

• August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

Old 08-17-2011, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Juli
    My package from Airwick156 (Deanna)arrived today. 3 year old Owen couldn't wait to help me open it up and got so excited about everything in the package.

She sent me lots of material. I have actually been looking for material that will material some material that will matach some material that I have and this material hearts material will be perfect for a hearts quilts I am I working on, but haven't been able to find anything.

She sent me some snowman fabric. Some fabric with different Dogs all over it. 2 different designs of fabric with teddy bears all over it. Six quilting magazines (my mom thinks she taking one of them), some quilting magzines, some cotton candy bubble bath (Owen thinks its his), 4 candles, and some starbursts.

Thank you so much Deanna. I absolutely love everything!

Juli
    Great package :thumbup: ...I love Owen's face in the picture, you can almost see what he is thinking..Looks like he is eyeballing those starburst :P
    Old 08-17-2011, 10:09 AM

Lori, hope you get to feel better soon.
    Old 08-17-2011, 10:16 AM

Here's what Debka sent me:
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-243068.jpe  
    Old 08-17-2011, 10:36 AM

My SP Quiltdraggon had been out of town for a funeral. She sent me a message that she did get my package. I hope she can post a pic too of what I sent her. I should do that before I send them out. :D
    Old 08-17-2011, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    Sorry I haven't been on very much lately. I have hurt my back and had to go to the emergency room Sunday. I have pulled a muscle in my lower back and have urinary tract infection along with the arthritis they found in my lower back when they did the xray. Only time it doesn't hurt is when I lay down. They gave me muscle relaxers and pain medication that makes me very sleepy. It is not getting any better and can not get into my Dr until 9-11 so I am heading back to the emergency room in a little while, have to wait for pain pill to work so I can get to the car. I am going to be late mailing out my package to my secret pal (first time EVER) but will get it into the mail soon I promise.
    Hope that you get to feeling better. I am sure that your SP will understand.
    Old 08-17-2011, 10:47 AM

USPS tracking states my pkg was delivered ! I hope to see pics soon. ; )
    Old 08-17-2011, 10:56 AM
    Power Poster

The only things I think you forgot was the seam ripper, the decorative gold buttons, the beaded trim and the pot holder, but they were in the picture. (that's the only reason I could remember what I sent LOL). Putting that aside, I am so glad that you liked what I sent. I just love this SP swap. I have a great time doing it. You were really fun to put the package together for.

Originally Posted by tedytrser
    Originally Posted by twinkie
    My SP package is going to be delivered today. I hope she likes it.
    Ok hope this works.....Here is a picture of the wonderful package I received from Donna (Twinkie). There was avery pretty card, two pin cushions one for my thumb. Some very pretty fabric, very very cute Christmas coasters, two note pads, a finger towel, some yarn and a very cute pattern for a baby blanket. I am sure I forgot something, she was very nice SP friend. Again THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!
    Old 08-17-2011, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
    Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
    My SP package arrived and the mailman left a notice. SP in La Pine this is for you!
    I guess I better drag my butt to the Post office today......lol

Allergies have declared war, and so far they are winning. I haven't felt like doing anything for the past couple of days.
    Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your allergies. Have you tried Claritian D 24. I love that stuff it works great. I also use it when I feel a cold coming on. That way I don't feel most of the symptoms while I have it.
    Old 08-17-2011, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    Sorry I haven't been on very much lately. I have hurt my back and had to go to the emergency room Sunday. I have pulled a muscle in my lower back and have urinary tract infection along with the arthritis they found in my lower back when they did the xray. Only time it doesn't hurt is when I lay down. They gave me muscle relaxers and pain medication that makes me very sleepy. It is not getting any better and can not get into my Dr until 9-11 so I am heading back to the emergency room in a little while, have to wait for pain pill to work so I can get to the car. I am going to be late mailing out my package to my secret pal (first time EVER) but will get it into the mail soon I promise.

Lori I hope you start getting some relief soon. Ask them if taking a steroid such as prednisone would help with the inflammation in your back. I'm sure you SP will understand that your package was sent a little late.
    Old 08-17-2011, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
    Originally Posted by Juli
    My package from Airwick156 (Deanna)arrived today. 3 year old Owen couldn't wait to help me open it up and got so excited about everything in the package.

She sent me lots of material. I have actually been looking for material that will material some material that will matach some material that I have and this material hearts material will be perfect for a hearts quilts I am I working on, but haven't been able to find anything.

She sent me some snowman fabric. Some fabric with different Dogs all over it. 2 different designs of fabric with teddy bears all over it. Six quilting magazines (my mom thinks she taking one of them), some quilting magzines, some cotton candy bubble bath (Owen thinks its his), 4 candles, and some starbursts.

Thank you so much Deanna. I absolutely love everything!

Juli
    Great package :thumbup: ...I love Owen's face in the picture, you can almost see what he is thinking..Looks like he is eyeballing those starburst :P
    Yeah, here's another picture!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-243093.jpe