Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED >
  • August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

• August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

Old 08-17-2011, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by twinkie
    The only things I think you forgot was the seam ripper, the decorative gold buttons, the beaded trim and the pot holder, but they were in the picture. (that's the only reason I could remember what I sent LOL). Putting that aside, I am so glad that you liked what I sent. I just love this SP swap. I have a great time doing it. You were really fun to put the package together for.

Originally Posted by tedytrser
    Originally Posted by twinkie
    My SP package is going to be delivered today. I hope she likes it.
    Oh I am sorry I did forget to list quite a few things.

Ok hope this works.....Here is a picture of the wonderful package I received from Donna (Twinkie). There was avery pretty card, two pin cushions one for my thumb. Some very pretty fabric, very very cute Christmas coasters, two note pads, a finger towel, some yarn and a very cute pattern for a baby blanket. I am sure I forgot something, she was very nice SP friend. Again THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!
    Old 08-17-2011, 11:34 AM

Dropped my package off with the postmaster today. It will be out on the early truck - if I drove it would be 14 hours and 17 minutes to your door; do you know where I'm heading?

Lori - I hope you are feeling better soon.
    Old 08-17-2011, 11:40 AM

Well, it says that my package has been delivered, hope she can use some of the things I sent.
    Old 08-17-2011, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by jillnjo
    I wish more people would post pictures, it seems like less than half do? I just enjoy seeing everyone's great ideas!
    i do know for a fact that not everyone knows how to post pics, and there are people who do not even know about this thread to post anything.....we need to be patient with them....it took me two months of sending and receiving sp packages before i knew there was a thread!!! and another month to get my hubby to help with pics.................
    Old 08-17-2011, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    Sorry I haven't been on very much lately. I have hurt my back and had to go to the emergency room Sunday. I have pulled a muscle in my lower back and have urinary tract infection along with the arthritis they found in my lower back when they did the xray. Only time it doesn't hurt is when I lay down. They gave me muscle relaxers and pain medication that makes me very sleepy. It is not getting any better and can not get into my Dr until 9-11 so I am heading back to the emergency room in a little while, have to wait for pain pill to work so I can get to the car. I am going to be late mailing out my package to my secret pal (first time EVER) but will get it into the mail soon I promise.
    oh no, fearless leader!! please rest and get better soon...hope your back heals quickly!!!!!!!!! ((((((hugs))))))))
    Old 08-17-2011, 12:21 PM

Sorry I haven't been on very much lately. I have hurt my back and had to go to the emergency room Sunday. I have pulled a muscle in my lower back and have urinary tract infection along with the arthritis they found in my lower back when they did the xray.
    Lori, get better soon, so sorry to hear your in pain.
    Old 08-17-2011, 12:47 PM
    Power Poster

Lori I am going through almost the same thing. I pulled a muscle in my back right under the sholder blade. It's been almost 2 weeks now.Hope yours is better soon.I love looking at the photo's also. In fact the swap is one of the first things I check when I get on line. I can't seem to post the pictures I take with my digital camera. They download to my comuter but then they are in the wrong format for this site. I am self taught on the computer. I'm sure that is the main problem.LOL. I wish everyone who sends a swap would take a picture to post after their partner recieves it. That way people like me could see what has been sent.Kinda one sided,but not all of us know how to post, or has a camera. those that post pictures I want to thank you very much as they are very enjoyable. Thanks Mary
    Old 08-17-2011, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by wenot
    Here's what Debka sent me:
    WENOT, is that map material you got? How cool!
    Old 08-17-2011, 12:49 PM

Sorry I haven't been on very much lately. I have hurt my back and had to go to the emergency room Sunday. I have pulled a muscle in my lower back and have urinary tract infection along with the arthritis they found in my lower back when they did the xray. Only time it doesn't hurt is when I lay down. They gave me muscle relaxers and pain medication that makes me very sleepy. It is not getting any better and can not get into my Dr until 9-11 so I am heading back to the emergency room in a little while, have to wait for pain pill to work so I can get to the car. I am going to be late mailing out my package to my secret pal (first time EVER) but will get it into the mail soon I promise.
    Please take care of yourself!

:-( :-( :-( :-( :cry:
    Old 08-17-2011, 01:18 PM

Lori I hope you feel better soon.

I know what everyone means about posting pictures or even just posting comments. I don't post a lot but I always post a picture and send a big thank you to my SP. It's always nice to know that someone took the time to put together something just for you. I know I love hunting down the perfect little something each month for my SP.I think only two SP's have ever posted pictures of what I have sent.