Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • August Secret Pal Swap - Sign-ups Close July 31 at Midnight >
  • August Secret Pal Swap - Sign-ups Close July 31 at Midnight

• August Secret Pal Swap - Sign-ups Close July 31 at Midnight

Old 09-01-2023, 03:48 PM

Anna,
    Sorry, I only get home once a week. It did come and I am overwhelmed by your choices. I hope I don't insult you by saying your packagesreflect your humor! More later.
    Old 09-01-2023, 05:16 PM
    Power Poster

Glad to know it got there and gave you a chuckle. Not sure what you are referring to but I really enjoyed having you as secret pal. I was afraid it might have burst on the way over there. 0:
    Old 09-02-2023, 06:27 AM

Default Got mine :-)

Thanks to Quilting dragon I’ll have a good weekend LOL , my box came chock full of fabric, magazine, Halloween Dec, a magnetic pick up, a pincushion, wow just too much :-) Hugs for sure and even my kittie loved the box, she climbed right in! Hugs and kitty kisses :-)
    Attached Thumbnails img_6411.jpeg   img_6418.jpeg   img_6413.jpeg  
    Old 09-03-2023, 05:07 AM

Thank you Reba, for the lovely handmade items! They were perfect! I will post a picture under September, as I can’t post from my phone and I worked the whole week!

Deborah aka Gaijin
    Old 09-03-2023, 07:19 PM

So glad that I jumped back into the swap as I needed some mail that wasn't junk or a bill. Got a great package from Rebaquilts. She even sent Sarah a treat.

The book was one I have been looking for...I would give a lot to have m6 childhood hardback copies of Noel Streatfeild's shoe books back.

But like the helpful kid I was, I gave them away when we were collecting books in elementary school for a school that had lost their library in a fire - having no idea how hard they would be to find now. Thank you SO much for that.

She sent purple fabric, chalk, a Kaffe Fassett book, 2 vars of my fave cucumber melon soap from bath and body works, the book, and two kit kits for me, plus Sarah's treat and a note, all packed in sparkly glitter tissue. I need to up my packing game.
    Old 09-12-2023, 10:26 AM
    Power Poster

Smile

I received my August Secret Pal package in person from BrendaK. She gave me so many of my most wanted items. Too many to list all off, some are bright fabrics, a paper piecing ruler, DMC threads in blue and muted red, sewing tape, wooden spools, pins, a book and many extras. Some of the extras were tea from China, moon cakes, a tube turner and many adorable key chains, pins and book marks. I am sure I forgot something that is why I am enclosing a picture. Thank you BrendaK. It was so good to see you in person. I am really blessed to have been able to visit. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails 20230911_200932-small-.jpg  
    Old 10-02-2023, 02:22 PM

Default Thank you Kathy

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share the lovely swap I received from our hostess Kathy! She sent my most wanted items and my favourite Jelly beans and some other goodies!

Hugs

Caroline

Attached Thumbnails august-23-received-kathy-h-hav4boys-.jpg