Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Batik Block Swap-Sign ups close June 30, 2010 >
  • Batik Block Swap-Sign ups close June 30, 2010

• Batik Block Swap-Sign ups close June 30, 2010

Old 06-22-2010, 05:51 AM

Dagny: Would you like us to put our name on each individual block, or will just once suffice? I'm getting close....:)
    Old 06-22-2010, 06:42 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Dagny
    They are all even more wonderful in person. I think you're all going to be pleased.

Dagny do you have enough blocks to give us another "teaser" photo? :wink:
    Old 06-22-2010, 06:54 AM

Hi: I'm getting close to putting my blocks in the mail but wanted to ask if people are buying a ppd mailer to enclose with the blocks they mail in so Dagney can mail the swap blocks back or do we just enclose the amount of the postage? I will do either one but want to know so I can get it ready before I go in for my hip replacement surgery. My DH will be my "chief step and fetcher" for awhile and I'd like to have as much done as I can before I have the surgery to help ease DH's workload. Thanks for sharing your suggestions. Feathers
    Old 06-22-2010, 08:18 AM

O.K. I'm in for this one too! I'm a newbie and just finished my Black/white/bright blocks. I just discover Batiks and fell in love with them! When I went into the LQS and asked for "BA- TICKS" They laughed at me. I didn't know that they were pronounced "BA-TEEKS". Certain LQS's I avoid when they can't accommodate a customer. Do we tell you the pattern, color choices, etc?
    Old 06-22-2010, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Feathers
    Hi: I'm getting close to putting my blocks in the mail but wanted to ask if people are buying a ppd mailer to enclose with the blocks they mail in so Dagney can mail the swap blocks back or do we just enclose the amount of the postage? Feathers
    I believe, Feathers, we are supposed to include a stamped, self-addressed envelope for her to mail them back. It's my understanding we should put the same amount of postage on it that we put on the envelope when we mail the blocks to Dagny. I believe I read that on the first page of this thread. Hope that helps.
    Old 06-22-2010, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingnonie
    Dagny: Would you like us to put our name on each individual block, or will just once suffice? I'm getting close....:)
    You need to put at least your screen name on each block so the recipient knows whose blocks they are.
    Old 06-22-2010, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by feline fanatic
    They are all even more wonderful in person. I think you're all going to be pleased.

Dagny do you have enough blocks to give us another "teaser" photo? :wink:
    Soon, Grasshopper, soon.
    Old 06-22-2010, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Feathers
    Hi: I'm getting close to putting my blocks in the mail but wanted to ask if people are buying a ppd mailer to enclose with the blocks they mail in so Dagney can mail the swap blocks back or do we just enclose the amount of the postage? I will do either one but want to know so I can get it ready before I go in for my hip replacement surgery. My DH will be my "chief step and fetcher" for awhile and I'd like to have as much done as I can before I have the surgery to help ease DH's workload. Thanks for sharing your suggestions. Feathers
    The easiest way to do it is to put the same amount of postage on your return envelope as you put on the envelope used to send them.
    Old 06-22-2010, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Alisapao730
    O.K. I'm in for this one too! I'm a newbie and just finished my Black/white/bright blocks. I just discover Batiks and fell in love with them! When I went into the LQS and asked for "BA- TICKS" They laughed at me. I didn't know that they were pronounced "BA-TEEKS". Certain LQS's I avoid when they can't accommodate a customer. Do we tell you the pattern, color choices, etc?
    I'm adding you to the activity page, Alisapao, and when you choose a block, you can let me know and I'll add that also. We will accept either Ba-ticks or Ba-teeks, whichever you send. You're among friends here.
    Old 06-22-2010, 11:15 AM

LOL! :) Thank You! hee hee!
    Originally Posted by Alisapao730
    I'm adding you to the activity page, Alisapao, and when you choose a block, you can let me know and I'll add that also. We will accept either Ba-ticks or Ba-teeks, whichever you send. You're among friends here.
    :lol: