Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Birthday Swap 2018/2019 New >
  • Birthday Swap 2018/2019 New

• Birthday Swap 2018/2019 New

Old 03-14-2018, 12:42 AM

Wow These are great ideas! Mine are ready to mail for March. It is a great idea to get them all ready to take to the Post Office as needed. I will work on that at my UFO today. Thanks for all the great tips!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 03-20-2018 at 12:36 PM. Reason: remove shouting/all caps
    Old 03-14-2018, 08:56 AM

hey Ms bj -- did you receive my gift? I mailed in February. I am Lottie Parker, Ypsilanti, Mi. a newby and did not identify why you receiving these squares. Sorry. I will get better.
    Old 03-14-2018, 10:15 AM

Yes I did receive. Thank you. Please reference my post on #281.

Originally Posted by lottieparker
    hey Ms bj -- did you receive my gift? I mailed in February. I am Lottie Parker, Ypsilanti, Mi. a newby and did not identify why you receiving these squares. Sorry. I will get better.
    Old 03-14-2018, 10:17 AM

For your information... I have also provided your first feedback score

Originally Posted by lottieparker
    Old 03-14-2018, 10:31 AM

Good news for me....I finished cutting and packing all 39 birthday cards for our group. I feel so accomplished and prepared like a good girl scout.
    Old 03-14-2018, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Jane Quilter
    Good news for me....I finished cutting and packing all 39 birthday cards for our group. I feel so accomplished and prepared like a good girl scout.
    39? I counted 37 not including myself...
    Old 03-14-2018, 07:16 PM

Hi Ladies, I mailed both bjsmith57 and Jarenie envelopes on Mon. March 5 but just realized I signed them Pat Cain and didn't write my blog name ( Pattyjo) on them (sorry I'm a newbie)
    Old 03-14-2018, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by JENNR8R
    39? I counted 37 not including myself...
    Dang! I made 40. (one for me). And I pride myself as a math whiz. Gosh , this getting old really sucks. On the plus side, I will save it and send it as a surprise to two friends. So no worry, except for my lost mind..............
    Old 03-15-2018, 08:52 AM

March birthday candies are going out in the mail today. Jarenie, I am mailing yours 2-day priority and bjsmith57 yours will just go regular mail since there is plenty of mailing time and is going to the Suite 23 PMB 16 address.

I left for vacation on February 21st and was going to mail out the March birthday candies but didn't have any stamps so figured I would just stop at the Post Office on the way to the airport to get stamps and mail. Hubby was late in picking me up so I didn't have time to stop at the Post Office so hubby said he would take care of it for me.

I got back from my trip, gone 10 days, and immediately had to play catch-up at work and meet the financial reporting deadlines that we have, which means I am working 12-13 hour days. Didn't even think to ask hubby if he mailed my letters. Last night we went out for supper and took his car vs the truck and guess what was on his front seat. Your got it, my birthday candy envelopes.

Lesson learned....don't ask hubby to stop at post office to get stamps and mail your letters
    Old 03-15-2018, 02:56 PM

Thanks for the update. I will post your name on the updated list and provide you feedback when received

Originally Posted by Anoka Quilter
    March birthday candies are going out in the mail today. Jarenie, I am mailing yours 2-day priority and bjsmith57 yours will just go regular mail since there is plenty of mailing time and is going to the Suite 23 PMB 16 address.

I left for vacation on February 21st and was going to mail out the March birthday candies but didn't have any stamps so figured I would just stop at the Post Office on the way to the airport to get stamps and mail. Hubby was late in picking me up so I didn't have time to stop at the Post Office so hubby said he would take care of it for me.

I got back from my trip, gone 10 days, and immediately had to play catch-up at work and meet the financial reporting deadlines that we have, which means I am working 12-13 hour days. Didn't even think to ask hubby if he mailed my letters. Last night we went out for supper and took his car vs the truck and guess what was on his front seat. Your got it, my birthday candy envelopes.

Lesson learned....don't ask hubby to stop at post office to get stamps and mail your letters