Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group >
  • Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group

• Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group

Old 11-01-2014, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by jclinganrey
    Terriamn - at least your UFO's are organized. I 'store' mine in several places. That way, if I can't find them then, well, I don't work on them. Seriously thinking about making a New Years resolution to finishe some of these projects. We'll see. . . . LOL

Jane
    Same here, it is really starting to bother me to know that all these ufo's are lurking in my sewing room. Also, I am beginning to think that I have too much fabric. Is that possible?
    Jaba, thanks for the autumn photo. Janice, I agree with Billi, health comes first, don't make yourself crazy trying to please everyone. It's just not going to happen. Be kind to yourself.
    Old 11-01-2014, 08:35 PM

FYI - Scrappy block swap - Jacobs Ladder is now posted for anyone who is interested - - - -

Jane
    Old 11-02-2014, 05:55 AM

Thanks Jane, going over to take a look now. Can't resist your swaps!
    Old 11-02-2014, 06:59 AM

I encourage you all to take a look at this one. I joined up as soon as I read her post. What's especially nice is that you can choose the number of blocks you want to make, from 4 to 24. Great option! Florabunda...who doesn't like that? Thanks, Jane.
    Originally Posted by jclinganrey
    FYI - Scrappy block swap - Jacobs Ladder is now posted for anyone who is interested - - - -

Jane
    Old 11-02-2014, 07:42 AM

Would love to join Jane's swap but keep thinking of everthing I am working on?
    Old 11-02-2014, 08:00 AM

Tsk...if you pretend it isn't there...it isn't!!! (I do know what you mean, Terriamn. I'm trying to complete 2 tops concurrently right now and if I don't stop looking around and work on them, I wonder if I ever will.)
    Originally Posted by terriamn
    Would love to join Jane's swap but keep thinking of everthing I am working on?
    Old 11-02-2014, 05:46 PM

Finished two sets of 8 placemats for my mom. I found the material for the next boom and will wash and start cutting next week to have it ready to go! Won't have any time until January so best to have it ready. I have an idea of what I want to do with your F8ths already.... always planning.
    I sent three things to a friend so she could practice her long arm - so three things off my pile!! I love making the tops - but dislike sandwiching and quilting it. So I was more than willing when she asked if I had anything
    Everyone stay warm - hope you enjoyed the extra hour this morning !!
    Old 11-03-2014, 07:29 AM

I sent out holiday fabric in a recent past boom. I picked out two of my favorite blocks from each holiday and put them aside to make accent pillows. My Thanksgiving quilt is finished and topping my bed . . . I have no accent pillows (can't remember where I put them to keep them safe).

Originally Posted by sunrise450
    Same here, it is really starting to bother me to know that all these ufo's are lurking in my sewing room. Also, I am beginning to think that I have too much fabric. Is that possible?
    Jaba, thanks for the autumn photo. Janice, I agree with Billi, health comes first, don't make yourself crazy trying to please everyone. It's just not going to happen. Be kind to yourself.
    Old 11-03-2014, 08:07 AM

Not sure which boom this was from but finished this throw for my brother in law who retired from the Navy. Also finished a Hedgehog patch pal for one grandson and cut out a monkey for another grandson.Have a lion and a bunny to do also for other grandkids...heaven forbid one gets something without the other one getting one too! I have 3 other booms I keep looking at but haven't decided what to sash with or how to lay them out so they go back in my container of finished blocks.....Thanks to everyone who made a block for this quilt!
    Attached Thumbnails verns-quilt.jpg  
    Old 11-03-2014, 08:38 AM

How cool. I see my block!

Originally Posted by joanelizbay
    Not sure which boom this was from but finished this throw for my brother in law who retired from the Navy. Also finished a Hedgehog patch pal for one grandson and cut out a monkey for another grandson.Have a lion and a bunny to do also for other grandkids...heaven forbid one gets something without the other one getting one too! I have 3 other booms I keep looking at but haven't decided what to sash with or how to lay them out so they go back in my container of finished blocks.....Thanks to everyone who made a block for this quilt!