Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boom 14 - March, 2 month group >
  • Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

• Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

Old 01-13-2015, 11:02 AM

Today's block is LJDugas...(NANA, take your chip to walgreens, walmart, CVS and they can make you a disc of all your pictures, then empty your camera out and you are ready to go again)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]505931[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails lj-dugas.jpg  
    Old 01-13-2015, 11:59 AM

Lovely block but I swear I don't remember seeing this black fabric pass through my hands. I suppose my mind is playing tricks on me!
    Originally Posted by Difergie
    Today's block is LJDugas...
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]505931[/ATTACH]
    Old 01-13-2015, 12:12 PM

We are going to Playa de Carmen, staying at the Platnium Princess.

when you live in the middle of the USA places like Bora Bora etc sound so exotic. Would love to go someday, talked about it last year for our 25 th anniversary but decided it would take to much of our vacation time to fly that far. We decided to stick with Mexican Riveria, Cozumel or the Caribbean. We can leave here at 6 A.m. And arrive in Cancun by 10, go through customs take a cab to the hotel and be in the ocean by 11:30. Ideal for us.
    Old 01-13-2015, 12:13 PM

She sent this black and a swatch of her floral and asked for a block that coordinated.

Originally Posted by Janice McC
    Lovely block but I swear I don't remember seeing this black fabric pass through my hands. I suppose my mind is playing tricks on me!
    Old 01-13-2015, 12:14 PM

Brat is the surgery to give you a better vein for the port? Will you have a long recovery time? Terriamn
    Old 01-13-2015, 12:22 PM

I just had the hardest belly laugh I have had in years. My granddaughters kept saying Grandma? I laughed till I cried. eleven year old was singing who let the dog out. Of course she thinks it's a brand new song and was socked when I started to bark in the appropriate place. Four year old joined in and we were all barking and howling. My dog jumped up and started running in circles then stopped dead and holed with us. She has never done anything like that before. Of course we had to see if she would do it again. We started howling again and the dog started running in circles and stopped to howl, my stomache aches from the laughter. If anyone was watching us they would have thought we were crazy
    Old 01-13-2015, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn
    We are going to Playa de Carmen, staying at the Platnium Princess.

when you live in the middle of the USA places like Bora Bora etc sound so exotic. Would love to go someday, talked about it last year for our 25 th anniversary but decided it would take to much of our vacation time to fly that far. We decided to stick with Mexican Riveria, Cozumel or the Caribbean. We can leave here at 6 A.m. And arrive in Cancun by 10, go through customs take a cab to the hotel and be in the ocean by 11:30. Ideal for us.

Your trip sounds wonderful believe me bora bora sounds pretty dang exotic from where I sit too. Ive been to Cozumel and we may be headed to Cancun later this year for a wedding. It was funny the year we went to puerto Rico I swear we were the only visitors on the island not from the east coast. They all thought we were nuts traveling that far. Funny thing we were on a tour boat to go snorkeling we started talking to the captain the one person on the boat not from the east coast not only was he from California he grew up less than 5 miles from where we live, talk about a small small world..... We chose there because of a golf tournament mr bill wanted to play in.
    Old 01-13-2015, 01:08 PM

I have absolutely no recognition of that fabric and I thought I paid attention. lol!
    Originally Posted by Difergie
    She sent this black and a swatch of her floral and asked for a block that coordinated.
    Old 01-13-2015, 01:11 PM

Fabulous! A bliss moment!!!
    Originally Posted by terriamn
    I just had the hardest belly laugh I have had in years. My granddaughters kept saying Grandma? I laughed till I cried. eleven year old was singing who let the dog out. Of course she thinks it's a brand new song and was socked when I started to bark in the appropriate place. Four year old joined in and we were all barking and howling. My dog jumped up and started running in circles then stopped dead and holed with us. She has never done anything like that before. Of course we had to see if she would do it again. We started howling again and the dog started running in circles and stopped to howl, my stomache aches from the laughter. If anyone was watching us they would have thought we were crazy
    Old 01-13-2015, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC
    I have absolutely no recognition of that fabric and I thought I paid attention. lol!
    She had the absolutely beautiful swatch on the outside of the solid fabric. Tricked me as I was looking forward to playing with it,,,,then opened the bag ;(