Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boom 14 - March, 2 month group >
  • Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

• Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

Old 02-03-2015, 06:52 PM

Billi,
    Many hugs. Let us know if there is anything we can do...
    Janice
    Originally Posted by Billi
    Hello fellow swappers
    ...However life has a way of making different choices. Mr Bill is dealing with some very serious health issues...
    Old 02-03-2015, 07:19 PM

I tell you, this getting old is not for sissys..hang in there billi..prayers your way
    Old 02-03-2015, 07:44 PM

My heart goes out to you, Billi. My Mom had a mild stroke Friday morning and was admitted to hospital. My brother and I spent most of Sunday looking at MRIs and MRAs with the Neurologist! So much information to process in hopes of making good decisions.

In trying to find my "silver lining" in all the unexpected events of the past two years, I can truly say that I have grown in understanding my capacity to love others and to share true compassion and empathy, respecting their right to express fear and disappointment.

I will pray that God's True Wisdom will cover you and draw you and your famiy together in peace and a growing love for each other.

Last edited by Bee Beatty; 02-03-2015 at 07:53 PM.
    Old 02-03-2015, 07:45 PM

Billi,,prayers to you and your husband..after having gone thru what I have the past 3 weeks I definitely understand the mental stress it can put on someone. I had no interest in anything but sleeping and getting answers...Ive never been sick my entire life and to think a little spot on my breast could lead to severe infection and then surgery really scared me...getting older is NO fun, esp when you are alone....You will be in my thoughts and prayers and I KNOW that the power of prayer is one of the things that kept me going...as Im sure it will you. DONT worry about my block..take care of Mr. Bill and yourself!!
    Old 02-03-2015, 08:15 PM

Oh Billi, I am so sorry. Sending hugs and prayers.
    Old 02-04-2015, 04:36 AM

(((((((Billi & Mr Bill))))))) I'm adding my hugs and prayers for both of you too. Just take it one day at the time. Remember to- Let go,
    Let God
    Old 02-04-2015, 06:08 AM

Billi take care of yourself and Mr. Bill. Let me know what you need and I can drop by. Prayers for quick answers and understanding clear path to healing.
    Old 02-04-2015, 06:21 AM

Thank you all I appreciate every hug, prayer and word of kindness. I know we will get through this it's the not knowing that is throwing me for a loop too many unanswered questions. We have already been through a lot together, 14 years ago we made it through his brain tumor, 6 years after that it was his broken neck FYI that was 1 month after we started our company, but we got through that and built the fledgling company. Once we know what this is we will we will make it once again. And finally "saying" it to someone, you guys, last night was helpful. The last 3 weeks Mr Bill and I have kept this all to ourselves we have not told anyone he wanted to wait till we had some kind of answers he didn't want to worry any one unnecessarily. The not letting it out is probably what has made my brain spiral into places it should never go. Its amazing how much better I slept last night... Keep your fingers crossed that today we get some answers or atleast get some of the scary stuff eliminated.

Bea I'm sorry mom had a set back I am truly hoping and praying that she is able to enjoy the quilt this spring.
    Joan talk about taking care of yourself you do the same lady. You are all dealing with your own and family serious health issues yet you took the time give a word of comfort to someone who just happens to have an F-8 of your fabric thank you.

I will get get them all done while I'm not as creative or willing to try something new as I wanted to be I will finish it is something important to me to do yesterday's sewing binge and telling you guys got me out of my own head
    Old 02-04-2015, 08:53 AM

Billi, we claim what's ours here. You are Boom family now. I think all of us are concerned for each other. IMHO, that is exactly how it should be. Hang in there.
    Old 02-04-2015, 08:55 AM

NanaKathy55, here's your "Leah's Star" block. Hope you like it.
    Attached Thumbnails boom-14-nanakathy55-leahs-star-001-2-.jpg