Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boom 14 - March, 2 month group >
  • Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

• Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

Old 02-13-2015, 09:04 AM

For everyone, I didn't want to advertise this but Elisabrat's fabric for NanaKAthy has gone missing as you can see by her post. If anyone has any left, please contact me BY EMAIL PLEASE!!! [email protected].

Elisabrat, I will email you later, but to answer your question, NanaKathy's fabric was the same for everyone. If I recall correctly, it was in Press N Seal, but I might be wrong on that one. I haven't made my block for NanaKathy yet, so I'll save what I can for you. Also there might be some remnants in some of the packages I've already rec'd but I won't be able to check that until tonight as I'm off to the hospital shortly with my sister for routine post-chemo "stuff". Please look for my email tonight so we can go over options.
    Originally Posted by Elisabrat
    ok Janice cant find it here at all. kept the envelope with fabric in it at all times on the corner of the table. I have not seen that fabric at all. crud!

nanakathy did you send everyone the same fabric or did perhaps you send a different one to a few? I cant find the fabric that you sent others at all. I never worked on it! does anyone have scraps of that fabric they would send to me so I can make her a block? I feel rotten about this. if not can I make a block out of similar colors to send you or do you want to send me a fabric of your choice and I will immediately work on your block. I am so sorry but I have scoured things and its not in my sewing room at all. its simply 2 book shelves of fabric, one row of scraps and a box of Christmas fabric and its not in any of those spots. no idea how if it was here it walked out but apparently I have fabric gnomes! sigh. let me now asap! check your scapes. and Janice if you have a few scraps that have been sent back to you could have enough to make a block? any would lovely! I apologize. its been a tough week for me. I thought I was so smart and so together. apparently not so much
    Old 02-13-2015, 11:24 AM

Hello. Is this swap one that starts every few months? We can someone join? Looks fun!
    Old 02-13-2015, 11:31 AM

Sorry but I fussy cut this fabric to pieces, no real chunks left
    Old 02-13-2015, 11:37 AM

Yes, pretty much as soon as one Boom ends, I start sign-ups for the next. Be looking for sign-ups in mid-to late April. Everyone is welcome to join!
    Originally Posted by musicaljan
    Hello. Is this swap one that starts every few months? We can someone join? Looks fun!
    Old 02-13-2015, 11:42 AM

Sorry, I may have been unintentionally ambiguous. It is Nanakathy's f8 that Elisabrat had that has gone missing. I don't think I was very clear. Sorry! [QUOTE=Janice McC;7088793]For everyone, I didn't want to advertise this but Elisabrat's fabric for NanaKAthy has gone missing as you can see by her post. If anyone has any left, please contact me BY EMAIL PLEASE!!! [email protected].[/QUOTE
    Old 02-13-2015, 12:55 PM

I have a bit left. Email sent.
    Old 02-13-2015, 01:22 PM

I fussy cut the way out of that fabric, only had shreds left.
    Old 02-13-2015, 07:07 PM

Default Updates!

Elisabrat, please check your email. Just sent a msg. Bluelady and I have enough material for a block for you. PLEASE REPLY TO MY EMAIL. Thanks.

Thanks to those who posted about NK's fabric for Brat. I do think Brat is covered now but I appreciate your help.

Package updates:

ArizonaKAT
    BeeBeatty
    Billi
    Bluelady
    DiFergie - Rec'd
    Elisabrat - Rec'd*
    Jaba - Rec'd
    Janice McC
    Joanelizbay - Rec'd
    Libster - Rec'd
    Ljdugas - Rec'd
    Moonrise - Rec'd

NanaKathy55 - confirmed in transit
    Seasaw2mch - Rec'd
    Terriamn
    TravelingGramma - Rec'd

Last edited by Janice McC; 02-13-2015 at 07:09 PM. Reason: additional info and thanks
    Old 02-13-2015, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
    ok Janice cant find it here at all. kept the envelope with fabric in it at all times on the corner of the table. I have not seen that fabric at all. crud!
    Elisabrat, Just so you know, I just sent Janice an email about the extra F8 that I had put in with her block. Since I only used 1 of the F8's she sent out for both groups. So maybe she will be able to send that to you and you will have a whole F8 to use.
    Old 02-14-2015, 03:35 AM

Brat, I got Seasaw's email. I'm about to dig through the packages and i'll put the F8 in the mail to you today. Since Monday's a holiday I'm glad it can be on it's way to you today so you get it sooner rather than later. please let me know when it arrives. I will send regular mail.

Thank to everyone!

Originally Posted by seasaw2mch
    Elisabrat, Just so you know, I just sent Janice an email about the extra F8 that I had put in with her block. Since I only used 1 of the F8's she sent out for both groups. So maybe she will be able to send that to you and you will have a whole F8 to use.