Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boom 16 - Group Therapy - 3 month group >
  • Boom 16 - Group Therapy - 3 month group

• Boom 16 - Group Therapy - 3 month group

Old 03-15-2016, 09:41 AM

Yes, usually it is. The usps website and I do battle almost every time. Today's glitch was that all the info I put in yesterday disappeared and then turned up 45 minutes after I discovered it missing this morning. Go figure. Anyway, I did see a note that they will be working on the website tonight so maybe that had something to do with the disappearing/reappearing info. Who knows?

Another darling avatar pic! Another grand?

Patience is a virtue. When you have enough, send some my way, would you?

Originally Posted by GramE
    ok, so sending money is more efficient for you. Note taken. Got my number, but you are stretching me making me read it upside down!

Bummer that I am at the end of my mailman's route. Our mail doesn't come til between 4-5 o'clock. Patience is a virtue that I often need to practice!
    Old 03-15-2016, 10:28 AM

I received my tracking number and now understand Grame's upside down comment. You sent two attatchments one was the pic of the mailing label the other doesn't show up, it has a "button" saying the attachment is there but when I click on it it shows a blank page.
    Old 03-15-2016, 10:38 AM

I have not received a tracking # yet. Maybe check and make sure my old email address didn't show up again?
    Old 03-15-2016, 10:52 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by joanelizbay
    Got my number..hope I get my light for my sewing machine. Kind of hard to sew with a flashlight pointed down on the fabric, esp when it rolls under the sewing machine and I have to get on hands and knees to try to find it!! LOL
    You might try one of those little flash lights attached to a band you can slip on your head. Cheap and works. Remarkably well. DH always walks around with one when he is doing odd jobs and I got one also for quilting.
    Old 03-15-2016, 10:55 AM

I have my tracking number. Thank you.
    Old 03-15-2016, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC
    Yes, usually it is. The usps website and I do battle almost every time. Today's glitch was that all the info I put in yesterday disappeared and then turned up 45 minutes after I discovered it missing this morning. Go figure. Anyway, I did see a note that they will be working on the website tonight so maybe that had something to do with the disappearing/reappearing info. Who knows?

Another darling avatar pic! Another grand?

Patience is a virtue. When you have enough, send some my way, would you?
    this is my great granddaughter. Her momma was having fun with her & the glasses. Just turned 7 months old. She has 2 regular grannies who spoil her rotten, first grandbaby on both sides. My first great grand. She's a talker, she got good genes!
    Old 03-15-2016, 12:50 PM

What a sweetie pie Gram E. No great grands here yet and hopefully not for awhile, grand daughter is in second year of college and has set very lofty goals for herself and her older brother could use some of her drive and ambition to get his ducks or even one duck in a row ��
    Old 03-15-2016, 12:53 PM

Love the blue paisley, very soft
    Old 03-15-2016, 01:08 PM

I took pix of the pkgs with the iPhone and it always sends an attachment with the pic. I think it's supposed to be the signature "sent from an iPhone" or some such thing. I'm going to delete that option now or change the signature. Silly. As for the pic being upside down, that's the way it happens sometimes. I have yet to figure out why some turn upside down or sideways. It just does.

Originally Posted by Kassaundra
    I received my tracking number and now understand Grame's upside down comment. You sent two attatchments one was the pic of the mailing label the other doesn't show up, it has a "button" saying the attachment is there but when I click on it it shows a blank page.
    Old 03-15-2016, 01:14 PM

Oh, my gosh, how lucky you are! Grands and great-grands! I hope to have grands some day but it's looking like a more remote possibility as time goes on. One son is dating a woman a few years older than he is who already has a 10 year old daughter and isn't planning on more. The other is seeing someone who, it appears, may not be able to have children and that son may well not want any anyway. Well, if that's the case, I'll have to borrow some from other people or get lots of animals to fill the void. We'll just have to see what life brings. (Chickens, I see chickens in my future.)
    Originally Posted by GramE
    this is my great granddaughter. Her momma was having fun with her & the glasses. Just turned 7 months old. She has 2 regular grannies who spoil her rotten, first grandbaby on both sides. My first great grand. She's a talker, she got good genes!