Boom 17 - TOPAZ

Old 09-30-2016, 01:18 PM

Mine wasn't padded, is that what you want us to ship you, I just did flat rate and put another of the envelopes already with postage.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:21 PM

sorry wrong swap, thought I was on scrappy hunter's star.
Old 09-30-2016, 04:29 PM

Janice, you should have got my other package yesterday, more postage to send each swap separate and a little gift for you. It's pretty easy just to send $7.00....gives you a little for your time and effort and gas money to the post office. Next swap I will suggest you just ask for $7.00 each way, not a big deal!
Old 09-30-2016, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by GramE
[ATTACH=CONFIG]559261[/ATTACH]

This is why i can't wait to get my blocks back!

This is why i signed up for Boom 17. This is what all the precious souls made for me in Boom 16 GroupTherapy! I fussed & fidgeted with how to arrange them, then they got mixed up when I took it down to take a trip to my daughter's house, then when I took them down to sew the first sashing on, the got twisted again & today when sewing the spacers & the sashing I reversed two rows! And now as I look at it as a whole, it couldn't be more beautiful!

Thank you you all for a wonderful time. And magnificent results!
GramE this is beautiful great job to you and everyone that contributed to your quilt. Theses Booms are so addicting.

Also I have a 2nd block for you it's called Rose of Sharon you may or may not choose to use it in your quilt it is raw edge appliqué and will fray when washed and used they are suppose to. That sucker is sewn down and not going anywhere so don't worry about that but you may or may not like the frayed edge look this will get when used and washed, thats why it's a 2nd block. [ATTACH=CONFIG]559310[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails grame-rose-sharon.jpg  
Old 09-30-2016, 06:45 PM

pretty and colorful block Billi
Old 09-30-2016, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Billi
GramE this is beautiful great job to you and everyone that contributed to your quilt. Theses Booms are so addicting.

Also I have a 2nd block for you it's called Rose of Sharon you may or may not choose to use it in your quilt it is raw edge appliqué and will fray when washed and used they are suppose to. That sucker is sewn down and not going anywhere so don't worry about that but you may or may not like the frayed edge look this will get when used and washed, thats why it's a 2nd block. [ATTACH=CONFIG]559310[/ATTACH]
what a beautiful block! It will be used! Definitely! Thank you so much.
Old 09-30-2016, 07:27 PM

Here is the block for joanelizbay:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]559314[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails joanelizbay2.jpg  
Old 09-30-2016, 07:46 PM

Beautiful block, Bibliostone. Bright color like under the water scenes show!
Old 09-30-2016, 10:21 PM

very pretty Bibliostone
Old 10-01-2016, 04:08 AM

Good morning, everyone. Jaba, I saw the envelope but I haven't had a chance to look at it yet but I shall shortly. Thank you!

For those of you who sent money a little short, do NOT send me the difference. You'll end up spending more on the postage to me than on the few cents shortfall. Just watch out for the future. Some people choose to send the exact amount, I'm totally ok with that. For those of you who are unaware, I log in all the money I receive and exactly what I spend. If there's a difference of a few cents, I don't bother returning it. If you send me twice as much as we need, I send it back although once or twice I've been asked to hold it to the next boom, and that works too. A few times, people have sent more and said to use it on supplies and I have. But let me make it clear, you need only send enough to cover your return shipping, which is, right now anyway, $6.80 per package. As long as everyone does that, we'll be in good shape. Thanks!

Originally Posted by jaba
Janice, you should have got my other package yesterday, more postage to send each swap separate and a little gift for you. It's pretty easy just to send $7.00....gives you a little for your time and effort and gas money to the post office. Next swap I will suggest you just ask for $7.00 each way, not a big deal!

Last edited by Janice McC; 10-01-2016 at 04:21 AM.