Boom 17 - TOPAZ

Old 10-03-2016, 11:40 AM

Francie, those are lovely old quilts and quilting, especially the pink one. Well done.
Old 10-03-2016, 11:41 AM

Janice that is so pretty

Billi---Wonderful blocks. They are so playful.
Old 10-03-2016, 06:09 PM

Both are beautiful!! They dont look 100 years old! I love making new design quilts but I also LOVE old patterns and quilts! Thanks for posting here!!
Old 10-04-2016, 05:11 AM

Good morning lovely ladies I got up at a ridiculously early hour this morning to finish TG block before Mr Bill and I take off for a mini get away. I had to stop last night because the lighting in my sewing room needs work and I was getting cross eyed. I just could not sleep any longer I kept seeing it in my dreams it wanted to be done so 3:50 this morning I listened to my brain got up and finished it.

Do you ever make blocks in your dreams? I do and sometimes it's so real I get confused when I can't find them or realize that mmmm ya that could only happen in a dream. I also figure out how to fix mistakes or make something I'm stressing over in my sleep and have to get up and do it before I forget. It's led to some very early mornings for me. It's a good thing I love sunrise and I'm a morning person.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]559594[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails tg-fly-away-home.jpg  
Old 10-04-2016, 05:57 AM

Your fly away home block for TG is amazingly clever. I could see myself doing a block like that in my sleep. I do get idea's in the early morning hours.
Old 10-04-2016, 06:02 AM

Great block for TG Billi. Use to be a morning person but not anymore. Once I retired threw away the sleeping pills and now I go to bed when tired, usually very late and sleep till 8 or 9
Old 10-04-2016, 06:59 AM

Billi, love Tgma's block. I have NEVER been a morning person.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:47 AM

Billi, your block is marvelous! A bird house and falling leaves...
Originally Posted by Billi
Good morning lovely ladies I got up at a ridiculously early hour this morning to finish TG block before Mr Bill and I take off for a mini get away. I had to stop last night because the lighting in my sewing room needs work and I was getting cross eyed. I just could not sleep any longer I kept seeing it in my dreams it wanted to be done so 3:50 this morning I listened to my brain got up and finished it.

Do you ever make blocks in your dreams? I do and sometimes it's so real I get confused when I can't find them or realize that mmmm ya that could only happen in a dream. I also figure out how to fix mistakes or make something I'm stressing over in my sleep and have to get up and do it before I forget. It's led to some very early mornings for me. It's a good thing I love sunrise and I'm a morning person.

Old 10-04-2016, 09:16 AM

oh so lovely!!!
Old 10-04-2016, 09:23 AM

Another one down another one down another one bites the dust..... What? no Queen fans?

Ibex this one is for you [ATTACH=CONFIG]559524[/ATTACH] after I got this done I had a pretty good size masks left but not enough of my really bright brights that worked so I played a bit and made this [ATTACH=CONFIG]559525[/ATTACH] its amazing how toned down it became. I don't hate it but I do like the first one better.
Both are wonderful! You're so kind to share your talent with us. I am blown away!!!