Boom 17 - TOPAZ

Old 12-01-2016, 08:19 PM

Blocks arrived today safe and sound. They are beautiful and I love them.
Old 12-01-2016, 08:35 PM

Just a heads up for our next Boom, Ladies. Connecting Threads has a killer clearance sale right now, lots for just $2.96 a yard. Not connected, yada, yada. I just love their fabric quality and prices. Guess who just hit that order now button? I'll be covered for both groups next round. Merry Ho Ho to me!
Old 12-01-2016, 08:42 PM

GramE, I don't even like orange, but that is going to be one gorgeous quilt! I think the color orange is beginning to grow on me. It only took it 72 years, so I guess it's time, right?
Old 12-01-2016, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Libster
GramE, I don't even like orange, but that is going to be one gorgeous quilt! I think the color orange is beginning to grow on me. It only took it 72 years, so I guess it's time, right?
I totally agree with that statement. And at 3 bucks a yd, it's even prettier!
Old 12-02-2016, 03:10 AM

Now you're talking my language!
Old 12-02-2016, 04:13 AM

Can someone tell me how to add to everyone's feedback scores? I'm heading to the fabric sale... Thanks for the heads up., Libster.

I just figured it out. I clicked on the feedback score number posted under the persons name and it took me to the screen where I can add feedback. Is there a different way?

The system doesn't let me rate everyone in one day!! Ok all, I will add to scores when the system lets me. Thank you for my beautiful blocks!

Last edited by ibex94; 12-02-2016 at 04:23 AM.
Old 12-02-2016, 05:01 AM

You are correct in the way you add feedback. I believe you may only be able to add a few feedback ratings a day. Three was the max the last time I tried.
Originally Posted by ibex94
Can someone tell me how to add to everyone's feedback scores? I'm heading to the fabric sale... Thanks for the heads up., Libster.

I just figured it out. I clicked on the feedback score number posted under the persons name and it took me to the screen where I can add feedback. Is there a different way?

The system doesn't let me rate everyone in one day!! Ok all, I will add to scores when the system lets me. Thank you for my beautiful blocks!
Old 12-02-2016, 05:19 AM

there is just enough "red" to make the whole thing so much more interesting - that is what you added to that low cost fabric mix. Great eye can't wait to see how you decide to arrange them. But just staring at them for periods of time is also just as good!!

Originally Posted by GramE
A difficult day, then BOOM! It ends on a very high note!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]563017[/ATTACH]
Not a great pic, but it is on the wall & I can spend the coming day & probably weeks looking at this beautiful gift! Thank you all so much. A rough patch in life can be made smoother by nineteen friends who send you wonderful amazing gifts! I want them all to be the centerpiece. A rejected fabric on the bolt marked down rack has turned into a beautiful comforter!

Merry Christmas to all of you. ❤️
Old 12-02-2016, 05:20 AM

Much to my surprise, many packages are arriving later than scheduled and several were a day early. Guess it's the holidays. If you are one of those waiting, I hope you'll find the wait worth it.
Old 12-02-2016, 05:24 AM

Wonder if anyone will be ordering the same ones!!! My package to be in todays mail - along with my package from Connecting threads with Boom18 fabric!!!

Originally Posted by Libster
Just a heads up for our next Boom, Ladies. Connecting Threads has a killer clearance sale right now, lots for just $2.96 a yard. Not connected, yada, yada. I just love their fabric quality and prices. Guess who just hit that order now button? I'll be covered for both groups next round. Merry Ho Ho to me!