Boom 17 - TOPAZ

Old 08-13-2016, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by francie yuhas
Sashiko is a Japanese type of embroidery...pretty simple to learn...just a running stitch. Sylvia pippin has a lot of examples. Thanks for asking.
Beatiful piece of embroidery work!
Old 08-13-2016, 08:39 AM

Sea saw and GramE, fabulous news!! Francie, That is beautiful. I love hanging out here. I can always count on being enlightened, enlivened, encouraged and uplifted by all y'all.
Old 08-13-2016, 09:15 AM

Easy, sleep "wrong"; it happens to me all the time. Bummer!
Originally Posted by terriamn
How can you go to bed feeling fine and wake up with neck and shoulder aching And you didn't do anything unusual the day before???
Old 08-13-2016, 09:19 AM

Bibliostone's package is confirmed in transit. It's supposed to arrive Monday. Yay, Bibliostone!
Old 08-14-2016, 04:26 AM

Janice, our gallery is filling up nicely!! Are the fabrics for Ljdugas and NanaKathy55 the same for the Topaz group? Thank you for putting that together for us.

BTW, I love how the labels pop up when you hover over an image. Is that a program you have on your computer or is that something that the Quilting Board uses? It is amazing how many new things I learn about computers on this board, too!
Old 08-14-2016, 06:36 AM

GramE you were right, did have a touch of sonething, thankfully it was short lived. Last night was the campground potluck with a live band. Usually I will dance the night away and get others up to dance. Between not feeling well and being concerned as not to hurt my foot that I broke last winter I just sat and listened. Finally couldn't take it the last hour or so and conservatively danced away. Had a blast and woke up this morning feeling great. Thought these old bones would be screaming but they surprised me
Old 08-14-2016, 07:51 AM

GramE you were right, did have a touch of sonething, thankfully it was short lived. Last night was the campground potluck with a live band. Usually I will dance the night away and get others up to dance. Between not feeling well and being concerned as not to hurt my foot that I broke last winter I just sat and listened. Finally couldn't take it the last hour or so and conservatively danced away. Had a blast and woke up this morning feeling great. Thought these old bones would be screaming but they surprised me
Terri thats terrific apparently your old bones just wanted to dance
Old 08-14-2016, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Billi
Terri thats terrific apparently your old bones just wanted to dance
My brain thinks I want to occasionally, but dem ol' bones don't want to cooperate!
Old 08-14-2016, 09:08 AM

People always look like they are having such fun when they dance. I wish I could, I have tried several times, it is never pretty, fun or great. It is tragic, even painful to watch, and frustrating to attempt.
Old 08-14-2016, 09:27 AM

don't encourage me! Being right goes right to my head!