Boom 19 - Autumn

Old 10-11-2017, 04:44 AM

Wow Jayne, great block
Old 10-11-2017, 05:02 AM

I should have mine in the mail by Thur or Fri. They are ready to go just need to get to the PO
Old 10-11-2017, 06:07 AM

Outstanding block Jayne!!
Old 10-11-2017, 07:36 AM

I'm going to be the slacker of the group.... I will mail next Monday, but that should still be plenty of time for them to arrive on Friday. I'm headed out of town for a conference until Friday night, but my husband is off to hunting camp for a week so my weekend plan is to spend two days in my PJ's finishing the last 5 blocks and hopefully some bonus blocks! The fun part about being last is that I'm the only one posting pictures, so I get to bask in your wonderful kind comments!!!
Old 10-11-2017, 07:56 AM

You aren't a "slacker". Others are still unfinished. As long as you are keeping in touch (which you do very well, thank you) and the blocks are on time, you'll hear no complaints from me about being late, bc you aren't. Besides, you and the few others get our full attention. Enjoy your PJ time. Sounds heavenly!
Originally Posted by JayneW
I'm going to be the slacker of the group.... I will mail next Monday, but that should still be plenty of time for them to arrive on Friday. I'm headed out of town for a conference until Friday night, but my husband is off to hunting camp for a week so my weekend plan is to spend two days in my PJ's finishing the last 5 blocks and hopefully some bonus blocks! The fun part about being last is that I'm the only one posting pictures, so I get to bask in your wonderful kind comments!!!
Old 10-11-2017, 12:25 PM

Marija has shipped. Another one on the way.

I've received completed blocks from those whose names are in bold type below unless otherwise noted. How is everyone else doing? I know a couple of you are very close to being done. Anyone having trouble please contact me by EMAIL asap. Thank you!

Annt59
Bibliostone
Cheesehead
Hav4Boys
Jaba
JayneW
Joanelizbay
Kassaundra
Klaws
Libster
LJDugas
Marcialee
Marija - shipped
Marleneab
MJPEncinitas
Mollymunchkin
MonaG - shipped
NanaKathy55
Sewbizgirl
Terriamn
Old 10-11-2017, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by jaba
Joan, we made it just fine. Dealing with a lot of cleanup and replacement of things that were ruined, like the air conditioner and heat unit, then having the company cut wires that knocked out the hot water tank and now waiting for that to be fixed too. Haven't had hot water since Saturday. I'm in one of those moods that say "keep your mouth shut ".
I would have had some terse words with the person/company responsible for cutting those lines. Hope you have hot water real soon.

Jan
Old 10-11-2017, 03:28 PM

Mine will mail on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. You will definitely have them by the due date!!!!
Old 10-11-2017, 05:38 PM

Jaba are you on East or West side of Florida? My brothers on the west side but didnt get much damage..Hope you get everything up and running quickly. Id love some of the Wyoming snow right now!! 48 here today but by saturday its going to be 90...Missouri weather !!
Old 10-12-2017, 04:05 AM

That's wonderful.

I'm reminding everyone who hasn't shipped yet to recheck sizes, neatness and construction. 12 1/2 inches square is the goal with quarter inch seams and a short enough stitch length to hold blocks together. Right around 12 per inch should do it. Also, although I haven't mentioned it as much this round, please try to comply with the color requests as much as possible. Thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by hav4boys
Mine will mail on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. You will definitely have them by the due date!!!!