Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boom 20 Sign-ups Open through 12/31/17* >
  • Boom 20 Sign-ups Open through 12/31/17*

• Boom 20 Sign-ups Open through 12/31/17*

Old 01-01-2018, 06:01 PM

Happy New Year Boomers

I hope this first day of the year was an enjoyable one. Mr Bill and I have made it to Arizona However the moving truck has been delayed so we are still in a hotel with only a few days of clothes. We are hoping the movers will be here tomorrow, while I have quite enjoyed some time off from boxes I'm getting antsy to get it done now.

Those of you in that bitter cold *anything less than 50 degrees I hope you thaw out soon. I'm pretty Sure Kass is my sister from another mister because we think alike there. Also Kass I'm sorry about the chick and I hope that hawk had to pick wool out of his beak and talons. and nice blocks optical illusion blocks.

Terri I saw the picture of your daughter awesome shot of her snowy face and she's double crazy she runs and in the bitter cold. I would like I tiny bit of her dedication to fitness. Also I'm glad everyone is feeling better My youngest daughter brought it with her and gave it to EVERYONE but me when she visited. Poor Mr Bill was the black plague of death for about a week and not much help in the packing process.

Have4boys your grandson is adorable and congratulations on your growing family.

Sewbiz I love your birds I have no idea who identified them that's amazing I know the difference between a predator and not and that's about it. I don't see any of those nuances that distinguishes them.

For those who agreed to do a side swap with me I'll be getting back to you later this month and if anyone else still wants to just shoot me a message.
    Old 01-01-2018, 07:00 PM

Janice, I would like to send 19 F8s. Mine are all packed up and ready to ship when you give the go. Postage hidden inside.
    Billi, I have a couple of F8s reserved for you for our side swap. Hope your things show up soon for you.
    Boy, this crud is going around here! My DD and my nephew's entire family has it. I'm trying my best to stay away from it if possible. I swear by hand washing and Listerine.
    Old 01-01-2018, 07:32 PM

Janice I will also be sending 19 baggies

Billi we are still coughing and blowing our noses the virus that just keeps on giving
    Old 01-01-2018, 07:36 PM

I will be more than pleased to send and receive extra F8 to make more blocks! So 19 baggies for me
    Old 01-01-2018, 07:39 PM

Well I got my fabric washed and ready to cut up now.. and I am even getting other laundry done too!
    Old 01-01-2018, 10:31 PM

My sympathies to y’all who are suffering with the cold. It is sunny and in the 70’s here in beautiful Southern California. I have plenty of room and guests are always welcome at Casa de Albright.
    Old 01-02-2018, 04:24 AM

Molly, at this point, you'd better not tempt us! It's 11 degrees out there this morning! LOL And we are expecting at least another week of this ahead of us. A possibility of snow has been mentioned for several of those days. This is the South, for heaven's sake! (You know-magnolias, warm breezes and all that pleasant stuff!) Mother Nature appears to be a bit miffed with us for some reason.
    Old 01-02-2018, 05:51 AM

MM, my flight will arrive later today. Can you pick me up at the airport? lol! It's 11 degrees F here as well. Libster...isn't this the south??? Are we mistaken???

Originally Posted by mollymunchkin
    My sympathies to y’all who are suffering with the cold. It is sunny and in the 70’s here in beautiful Southern California. I have plenty of room and guests are always welcome at Casa de Albright.
    Old 01-02-2018, 05:53 AM

I've got three who will be sending 19 for the 2 month group: Terriamn, Bluelady and Libster. I probably will as well. That's four. Anyone else?

Also, hope to get emails out today to everyone and post the dedicated threads. Mom's a bit under the weather so it may depend upon her a bit. Might be tomorrow morning. We'll see.

Last edited by Janice McC; 01-02-2018 at 05:55 AM.
    Old 01-02-2018, 07:29 AM

Yes i will send 19!