Boom 21 - Dunes

Old 06-15-2018, 11:06 AM

H4B so sorry, about your MIL, it is good that you are able to help her.
Old 06-15-2018, 02:37 PM

Prayers heading up for you and your family Hav4boys. It good that you and your MIL are close and staying positive.
Old 06-15-2018, 03:03 PM

Sorry to hear about your MIL Hav4boys. I'll be remembering all of you in my prayers. She's so lucky to have you when she needs someone most.
Old 06-15-2018, 04:01 PM

Hav4boys, I’m sorry to hear the news of your MIL. You and the whole family will be in my thoughts.
Old 06-16-2018, 06:59 AM

Beautiful fabrics ladies.

Since I'm sitting out this Boom, I catch up reading every few days. This morning it took 2 big cups of coffee; lovely way to start the day.

Good thoughts and prayers for all the sick and injured. Jaba, so glad the PET scan brought good news.
Old 06-17-2018, 07:43 AM

Default Boom Biz - shipping costs

Good morning, Boomers. Those of you in both groups need to be aware that there’s absolutely no way for me to pack all the F8s from both groups into a single packet. This round several people sent fabric well over and above the norm. As promised, I’m letting those of you affected know the exact amount of additional shipping costs by an email I’ve already sent. Be looking for it and reply. A few of you already included extra money so your packages will go out. All the others must respond before I ship.
Despite this issue, I believe it will be possible to put all the completed blocks in a single envelope, providing there aren’t “bonus blocks” made. Creating bonus blocks may force additional shipping charges for those you’ve made extras for, so you may wish to check before making extras for a person. Some people don’t mind spending extra money on shipping a larger package, but some really do.

We will have to revisit the “multiple fabrics” issue before the next Boom. This time is already a done deal.
Old 06-17-2018, 08:03 AM
Power Poster

I replied to your post in "Waves", Janice.

Anniequilts, good to have you visit with us! Have you gotten any Boom quilts put together yet that we haven't seen? Don't forget to show us.
Old 06-17-2018, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC
Good morning, Boomers. Those of you in both groups need to be aware that there’s absolutely no way for me to pack all the F8s from both groups into a single packet. This round several people sent fabric well over and above the norm. As promised, I’m letting those of you affected know the exact amount of additional shipping costs by an email I’ve already sent. Be looking for it and reply. A few of you already included extra money so your packages will go out. All the others must respond before I ship.
Despite this issue, I believe it will be possible to put all the completed blocks in a single envelope, providing there aren’t “bonus blocks” made. Creating bonus blocks may force additional shipping charges for those you’ve made extras for, so you may wish to check before making extras for a person. Some people don’t mind spending extra money on shipping a larger package, but some really do.

We will have to revisit the “multiple fabrics” issue before the next Boom. This time is already a done deal.
I’m guilty! Yikes. I apologize...I had no idea it would have a negative impact. I just figured people would keep the extra fabric, I hadn’t thought about bonus blocks either although I would happily pay shipping if anyone feels inspired to make more than one. It didn’t dawn on me that people are doing two booms and therefor want twice the fabric to fit in the envelope.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:14 AM

No worries, PamelaOry! It's a learning experience for everyone. And don't forget that several people posted they planned to send extra and i didn't realize it would add up as to as much as it did. Oops! lol. No worries! I'll figure it out before the next Boom.
Originally Posted by PamelaOry
I’m guilty! Yikes. I apologize...I had no idea it would have a negative impact. I just figured people would keep the extra fabric, I hadn’t thought about bonus blocks either although I would happily pay shipping if anyone feels inspired to make more than one. It didn’t dawn on me that people are doing two booms and therefor want twice the fabric to fit in the envelope.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:12 AM

Default Boom Biz - Monday shipping

FYI, shipping will be tomorrow for most. yay!!! You will receive your tracking numbers directly from USPS.com shortly. Those who sent pre-labeled envelopes should already have their tracking numbers.

I still need to hear from a couple of people about the larger shipping costs. Even though you received your tracking number, I won't ship until I get an ok from you. So please get back with me! Thanks.