Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boom 22, 3 month group - Later >
  • Boom 22, 3 month group - Later

• Boom 22, 3 month group - Later

Old 02-06-2019, 07:30 PM

Awesome block Sewbiz. Many thanks! It does look like birds diving for fruit. She only got the fabric today!
    Old 02-07-2019, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl
    Hi Laters... I have another block to post for your group. MJPEncinitas and I did a side swap, and this is her block. It's a monkey wrench block, but there's so much going on that you can hardly tell. To me it looks like diving birds, all going for the fruit in the center. LOL. I hope you like it, MJP!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]608096[/ATTACH]

(The dark spots on the purple are just water from the steam. I didn't think they'd show up, but they do. Oops.)

Wow!! Gorgeous block!
    Old 02-07-2019, 06:58 AM

Quess what I’m working on. I’m getting set up to sort all the F8s now that the painters work is (temporarily) done. Everything was supposed to be completed yesterday. Ummm. No. The case Mgr is coming for the final payment this afternoon but he’ll be sorely disappointed. The finish work is woefully incomplete/poor quality so they’ll have to come back next week. This weekend I’ll be out of town so the sort will be begin tomorrow and finish Sunday during the painting break.

Btw, Darcyshannon’s F8s are on the way but they’ve had a day delay. They should arrive tomorrow. It will not affect the shipping date one bit. You’ll probably receive your tracking number over the weekend but nothing will go out until Monday.
    Old 02-07-2019, 07:08 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas
    Awesome block Sewbiz. Many thanks! It does look like birds diving for fruit. She only got the fabric today!
    I'm glad you like it, MJP!
    Old 02-07-2019, 07:47 AM

Default Boom Biz

Vikkim, Marcialee and mjpEncinitas, I sent you emails. Please review. Thanks!
    Old 02-08-2019, 06:39 AM

Got it. Thank you, Janice.

Just a quick check in. I tend to do a lot more reading than posting. I've really loved seeing the different blocks people are making! The artwork is truly amazing!

Im excited to get the fabrics so i can get started. I've been working on finishing up projects and packing away others to clear my work table for blocks. Already planning my shopping trip with PamOry!

We are finally getting a little of the snow so many people are talking about. I just hope it doesn't get too bad because I have to drive for work. Perfect sewing weather though! ��

Later, Laters!

Originally Posted by Janice McC
    Vikkim, Marcialee and mjpEncinitas, I sent you emails. Please review. Thanks!

Last edited by vikkim; 02-08-2019 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Add more
    Old 02-08-2019, 06:56 AM

Default Boom Biz - tracking/shipping info

Quick Fyi, those of you in one group will be receiving your tracking numbers this morning. When you do, please double check the address and let me know if there is a problem. Please note shipping date is Monday, February 11. Everyone in both groups will receive their numbers once the last set of f8s come in and I'm certain I can fit everything into a single padded envelope. All packages will be shipped on Monday. Thanks!
    Old 02-08-2019, 08:00 AM

Here's what I've played with this morning.
    It's gorgeous out. Sun is shining and it's very warm. Hard to stay inside and sew. But....temps are supposed to drop like a rock this afternoon and we go back to winter. I have daffodils blooming! Poor things will freeze and be gone now. Crazy weather, Ladies, just crazy! To all those in this storm's path, try to stay safe and warm.
    Attached Thumbnails 101_0913a.jpg   101_0915a.jpg  
    Old 02-08-2019, 09:16 AM

Beautiful blocks Libster! Your fabric is more gorgeous every time I see it
    Old 02-08-2019, 10:05 AM

I just got back from Walmart and Safeway - Oh how I dislike those two stores. Safeway has all these "digital" coupons - and I can not ever get them to load on my card - and although the clerk attempted to take them into account - it didn't work so now I have to return and try to get my discount.
    At Walmart we only had 4 things on the list - and they didn't have any of them. we did find some tshirts for mom (boys size large!!) but it took 20 minutes for someone to let us use the dressing room.
    But then I returned home, and there in my email was a notice from UPS - and my heart skipped a beat - and next week I will have fun fabric to play with!!
    Libster - the grey(gray) looks so good with your fabric - can't wait to play.