Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boom 25 -Pumpkins 2 month group >
  • Boom 25 -Pumpkins 2 month group

• Boom 25 -Pumpkins 2 month group

Old 09-24-2020, 07:47 AM

Tracking says mine should be delivered tomorrow, excited to see the fabric choices in person and start planning.
    Went to the PT Tuesday and found out that when I fell I pinched the sciatic nerve. Doing the Tens treatments now to try and get the nerve settled down before they can do ultra sound. Hope it gets better soon.
    Slow and easy with that surgery Janice, it takes time but will be worth it when you are done.
    Old 09-24-2020, 09:21 AM

Got one cut and made for Terri today. Hope you like it, Terri.
    Attached Thumbnails 101_1228-2-.jpg  
    Old 09-24-2020, 09:56 AM

Thanks Libster, I love it
    Old 09-24-2020, 10:00 AM

Pumpkinites or Mobile. I received mobiles red fabric but there are no fabric requests for it. Did anyone else get a fabric request? Mobile do you ve any fabric requests? Thanks

in addition to Getting the boom baggie I’m getting my fixed Sweet 16 back this morning. I’m getting my quilt back cleaned up by cutting threads and I’m Piecing and washing my batting. Then of course I will Pin baste the three layers together. I cheated and bought a low 200 thread count sheet for the backing. I’ll do a test run to see if it works. I’m going to alternate quilting this Ca king size quilt with piecing/ appliquéing quilt squares. I’m Really looking forward to all the quilting!

Old 09-24-2020, 11:02 AM

yea - DH texted that my package showed up. Mail carrier left it by the front garage door, so I'm very glad DH found it. We have those community boxes with two large boxes for packages, but often there are more than two people getting packages so the carrier leaves them by the door.
    Old 09-24-2020, 11:24 AM

Well my package says it will be here by 8 PM but mailman has already been here. Very grumpy about this. At 8 I will call dd and ask her to come over tomorrow and get package then send to be in Texas. She is already racing around with three kids so what’s one more errand right ? Good thing she loves me

MJP in one of SewBiz’s posts she mentioned Mobile wants white and a heart theme, hope that helps.

Will be thumbing through 1,000 quilt block book on drive south. Hoping to try some new blocks
    Old 09-24-2020, 12:55 PM

I am green with envy that you all have access to our fabric treasures. I won't be home until Sunday so I am waiting patiently to start in. I need fabric R&R.

Jaba my family has told me that I am clutching my sciatic nerve. What are the "Tens" treatment that you mention? I will be heading to the doctor when I get back to my town.

All the talk of valentine's brings to mind a free block program that Moda is about to start "Stitch Pink" for breast cancer awareness month. Perhaps you all would like to look at those blocks to figure out if one of them sings to you for the two valentine;s blocks we need to make? I think these would look good in red, too. Cheers to all!
    Attached Thumbnails moda-stitch-pink.jpg  
    Old 09-24-2020, 03:32 PM

Spent half day back and forth to the doctors for a shot. Thus when I got home, I n-e-e-d-e-d to sew. I feel better : )

To compliment my sewing therapy, I picked out Klaws. Her swatches are calming pink, white and blues... very soothing! Klaws I hope your friend likes the blocks. I enjoyed the therapeutic stitching!

Ibex94, I plan on doing the moda Stitch Pink. Most of our quilt shops are putting together bundles but I went ahead and stocked up when grunge fabric was on sale.

Libster, love the block. I don't know the name but it looks like 4 envelopes, which is perfect for this mailing project!

Jaba, hope you find some peace with your sciatic nerve. It can make life just miserable.
    Attached Thumbnails made-klaws1.jpg   made-klaws2.jpg  
    Old 09-24-2020, 03:56 PM

[QUOTE=mjpEncinitas;8420199]Pumpkinites or Mobile. I received mobiles red fabric but there are no fabric requests for it. Did anyone else get a fabric request? Mobile do you ve any fabric requests? Thanks

She posted that she wants white and a valentine theme. No beiges.
    Old 09-24-2020, 04:06 PM

Here are two more I got done today. Both of them are paired with white, not yellow. I guess it's bad lighting on my part. The first is for Mobile, second is for JayneW. Hope y'all like them.
    Attached Thumbnails 101_1230-2-.jpg   101_1231-2-.jpg