Boom 28 Pumpkins

Old 11-14-2022, 06:47 AM

Wanna make god laugh, tell them your plans. Instead of my schedule freeing up after Halloween, it got taken over by jury duty. But I'm finally out of the box and ready to show off some blocks.
Terriamn (I promise the cream-looking one is a lot more yellow in person)

And Have4boys

@Reba- Glad to see the fabric arrived, and delighted by the results. A lot of y'all zoned in on that cranberry red. Might keep an eye out for good backing in that color.

@Duck- I'd say that design is quite modern. Plus I love a snowball with a big floral. It's classic for a reason!
Old 11-14-2022, 07:12 AM

Polkweed great blocks, love all of mine. The third one will fit perfectly with my other blocks from last boom
Old 11-14-2022, 11:19 AM
Power Poster

No problem, Lstew. Still plenty of time.

Old 11-14-2022, 11:27 AM
Power Poster

Hey y'all... the blocks are coming in. In the pumpkin group we have only Pokeweed and Duckling who are not in holly as well. So their blocks will definitely be mailed after all the pumpkin blocks come in. But for the rest of you who are also in the holly group, please let me know if you want your pumpkin blocks held to mail home with the holly blocks, once that swap is done. If you want your pumpkins mailed ahead of your hollys, I'll need another chunk of money for an extra mailing. Message me and I can tell you how much more to send with the blocks. All of you have a little money leftover from the first shipping... so check with me before you send more money.

If you want your pumpkins mailed back with your hollys, we are all set...

Great job, everybody!
Old 11-14-2022, 11:32 AM
Power Poster

Great blocks, Pokeweed! Love them all.
Old 11-14-2022, 03:36 PM

One for Hav4boys, Rebaquilts, and Sewbizgirl.
Old 11-14-2022, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by polkweed
Wanna make god laugh, tell them your plans. Instead of my schedule freeing up after Halloween, it got taken over by jury duty. But I'm finally out of the box and ready to show off some blocks.

And Have4boys

@Reba- Glad to see the fabric arrived, and delighted by the results. A lot of y'all zoned in on that cranberry red. Might keep an eye out for good backing in that color.

@Duck- I'd say that design is quite modern. Plus I love a snowball with a big floral. It's classic for a reason!

These are great blocks, Love these designs.
Old 11-14-2022, 05:10 PM
Power Poster

Great blocks, Lstew! I love mine. Thanks!

My Tula book came today, after the scenic tour of Memphis first. It looks fun. I'll be ready for modern, next Boom, for those who want that style.
Old 11-16-2022, 09:26 AM

I finished 2 more blocks - Terriamn and Lstew. Just 5 more to go and will get them out to sewbiz next week!
Attached Thumbnails lstew-3.jpg   terriamn-3.jpg  
Old 11-16-2022, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by polkweed

And Have4boys

Pokeweed, I love the modified sliced snowball with the plus sign block for Hav4boys. Way cool. I think I will use it for a new project of mine!