Boom 30 - Autumn

Old 08-28-2023, 09:11 AM

Made my froggy block this morning on my Singer treadle! Ribbit 🐸 🐸

This is just supposed to be a fun froggy quilt, so have fun with the fabrics and the blocks! Any style is welcome!

and thank you Duckling for your block design help!
Old 08-28-2023, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC
Good morning, Autumn! Your gallery is up and the two blocks already made are posted there.
UPS says Reba's package will be delivered by 7 pm. I hope I don't have to push the shipment to Wednesday.!
I'm so sorry about this. I paid double the cost of shipping to be there in time, and now it is a day late. It was 2 day guaranteed. Again fingers crossed. And hugs all!
Old 08-28-2023, 09:47 AM

Heck, Reba, no worries! You did your part but UPS isn’t doing theirs. I’ve done about 20 of these swaps and invariably one package either gets sent to NC via Puerto Rico or one just disappears in “the system” for a few days. Happens almost every swap.
Originally Posted by Rebaquilts
I'm so sorry about this. I paid double the cost of shipping to be there in time, and now it is a day late. It was 2 day guaranteed. Again fingers crossed. And hugs all!
Old 08-28-2023, 10:11 AM

Forgot to mention a reminder to please shrink your photos to between 100 and 200 kbs. It helps me immensely. Thank you!
Old 08-28-2023, 10:15 AM

Forgot to mention a reminder to please shrink your photos to between 100 and 200 kbs. It helps me immensely. Thank you!
I'm not sure how to do this, do you have any simple directions and can I do this on a tablet, or does it have to be a computer?
Old 08-28-2023, 01:05 PM

I’m no expert but I learned through trial and error. How to resize photos depends on a lot of factors including how you take the pics. I usually use “Paint” on my laptop to edit photos. Take the photo, save it on the laptop then resize the photos using Paint. Another option is to take the pic on an iPhone, send it to yourself by email. When you do that, the iPhone asks what size you want to send. Send the one that is less than 200kb then save it again. I don’t know how to do it on a tablet. There’s a learning curve and some practice will help however you take pix.

QUOTE=LogCabin82;8614591]I'm not sure how to do this, do you have any simple directions and can I do this on a tablet, or does it have to be a computer?[/QUOTE]
Old 08-28-2023, 04:58 PM

Rebaquilts’ package arrived at my house this evening. Woo hoo! Will try to ship tomorrow.
Old 08-29-2023, 03:26 AM

Labels are printed and packages will be going out today. I had a last second glitch with USPS (wouldn't accept payment!!!) so I had to switch to Pirate Ship but it's done! I'll be dropping packages off later this morning. Yay!
Rebaquilts’ package arrived at my house this evening. Woo hoo! Will try to ship tomorrow.
Old 08-29-2023, 04:31 AM
Power Poster

Yay! Janice, I never thought to send you a pre-printed label. Next time...................
Old 08-29-2023, 05:40 AM

Packages have been delivered to the PO. I’ll pm tracking numbers later today as I didn’t do it correctly in Pirate Ship. Rookie error I guess. Oh, well. I’m just happy they’re on their way. 😀