Boom 31 Spring

Old 05-28-2024, 09:43 PM
Power Poster

Oh no, Lisa! Can't believe all that happened to you! It's good to hear from you and learn that you are ok. Hope the cast won't be too bothersome and hope you heal quickly.
You will be back at your sewing machine in no time, I'm sure!

Get lots of rest and heal...
Old 05-29-2024, 02:29 AM

Good grief, Lstew, I’m sorry to hear about your fall. How that must have hurt. I hope you are resting up, allowing that arm to mend. Please take care of yourself.

All black cod are now in and they will go out tomorrow if all goes well with the sort and I’m expecting it will.

Have a nice day.
Old 05-29-2024, 03:54 AM

SBG, my Fall Boom top has been assembled and layered for some time. It had moved to my UFO basket so I took it on to finish ASAP. I was just babbling about whether to quilt the sashing or not. It is 1.5 wide and I as pondering whether it needed to be quilted too. Just so it looks finished, I will do a straight stitch along each side and call it good enough. One block to go then the sashing and binding. Impossible to not open the new package when it arrives! Tee-Hee-Hee!

Lstew, how dreadful, unexpected and scary! Yes, do give yourself time to heal and search out what you CAN do! Oh the quilt planning, designing and pattern wandering you will accomplish in the next few weeks.
Old 05-29-2024, 05:29 AM

Lstew I am so sorry about your fall and thankful you didn’t get hurt worse. Now is the time to take care of you

My last boom is back from the quilter, I was looking at it and thought what looks so different about it. Realized I had forgotten to add the borders. How funny.
Old 05-29-2024, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Lstew2212
Hi Ladies, Sorry I have been MIA, I spent a stint in the hospital from falling down our stairs. I was carrying a laundry basket and missed the last step to the landing and went right over the railing. I landed on my back at the front door. I tried to catch myself and broke my arm. I had to have surgery and will be in a cast for several weeks. I got home Monday. So good to be home.
Oh no! That's awful. I moved my laundry room upstairs when I remodeled this old house because I was so afraid of the falling bit. Hope you feel better and hope your arm heals soon. Surgery is more serious for sure; it must have been so painful and so scary. Hope that the worst is behind you now. Hugs!
Old 05-29-2024, 07:06 AM

Quick note that you will be getting your tracking number within the next couple of hours. Shipping will definitely be tomorrow. Be on the lookout for your packages beginning Saturday for most of you.
Old 05-29-2024, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC
Quick note that you will be getting your tracking number within the next couple of hours. Shipping will definitely be tomorrow. Be on the lookout for your packages beginning Saturday for most of you.
Thanks so much Janice! You are the best! Hugs!
Old 05-29-2024, 07:36 AM

Got my tracking. Thank you Janice.
Old 05-29-2024, 08:10 AM

Got my tracking number too. Also another message. Thanks. Now, come on Saturday!
Old 05-29-2024, 09:33 AM

Really? Black cod? That’s a new one, auto correct!!!

Obviously I meant blocks!
Originally Posted by Janice McC
Good grief, Lstew, I’m sorry to hear about your fall. How that must have hurt. I hope you are resting up, allowing that arm to mend. Please take care of yourself.

All black cod are now in and they will go out tomorrow if all goes well with the sort and I’m expecting it will.

Have a nice day.