Boom 31 Spring

Old Yesterday, 03:10 AM

My oldest dd has been here awhile already and hubby and I picked up my son and his girl friend at the airport yesterday afternoon. Sure appreciate living rural after being back in the cities during rush hour. Mark’s girl friend is a real sweetie and I am so relieved.

Libster so sorry on your test results, you are in my thoughts and prayers

Janice congrats on finishing another boom quilt!

Everyone enjoy your day.
Old Yesterday, 03:59 AM

Terriamn, I shall enjoy my day for sure, for sure. It is quilt work day for my group/guild. We will be stitching away side by side on what ever project we have at hand. For me it will be layering two scrap quilts and working on the group sew-a-long. We are doing the Lori Holt Scrappiness is Happiness quilt. I chose to use only blue and white scraps and to put my small cuts of blues to work. So far so good. I will replace a couple of the blocks because, blue just isn't "right". The Santa Hat is one. Just don't see that one in blue. I am not into a "Blue Christmas". My day will be productive and filled with lots of chatter with quilty friends.
Old Yesterday, 02:40 PM

Sorry Libster, saying prayers for sure. And a big hug too, virtual as it may be. I’m working on a mystery quilt right now, hoping to finish then will be finishing a project I started last year. It’s too small right now so I’m figuring whether to do on point or just borders. Missing my boom friends, so I think the next boom will once again be really a fun one. Hugs all and enjoy the fireworks next week!