Boom 31 Spring

Old 07-11-2024, 04:50 AM

I thought some of you might enjoy seeing my camping set up. TG try not to laugh too hard. First is my car, sunshade and Minnie. 2 is the notorious screen tent, 3 changing tent and holds porta a pot 4 is inside at night with the fairy lights. The boom quilt works out perfect

SBW your dd’s cottage sounds lovely
Attached Thumbnails img_3634.jpeg   img_3636.jpeg   img_3635.jpeg   img_3638.jpeg  
Old 07-11-2024, 08:04 AM

What a nice set up you have, Terriamn! Love to see the quilt in use!
Originally Posted by terriamn
I thought some of you might enjoy seeing my camping set up. TG try not to laugh too hard. First is my car, sunshade and Minnie. 2 is the notorious screen tent, 3 changing tent and holds porta a pot 4 is inside at night with the fairy lights. The boom quilt works out perfect

SBW your dd’s cottage sounds lovely
Old 07-11-2024, 10:14 AM
Power Poster

Lovely camping set up, Terri! Your "bedroom" looks so cozy. Hope you enjoy the peace and quiet.
Old 07-11-2024, 05:04 PM

What a lovely little get away site. I bet you get this down to a science and whip your site in no time at all... well except for the new screen shelter. So nice to see you Boom quilt shining under the fairy lights. No night light for you.
Old 07-15-2024, 05:09 AM

Good morning, Boomers! Just a check in to say hello and that I hope you have a pleasant week. Mine started fabulously with 15 minutes of standing in the window, watching 2 does with their 3 fawns. Those young ones were running and frolicking the entire time while their mothers ate. What a joyous sight!

Have a great day!
Old 07-15-2024, 07:10 AM

Hi everyone, I just returned from Sew Brimfield quilt retreat and completed a quilt top there. It was sew productive! I hope all of you have a wonderful week as well! Hugs all!
Old 07-15-2024, 09:36 AM
Power Poster

Just got home from 2 weeks+ in Memphis. Fun time there, but I was ready to get home and back to my usual.... The grandkids are so sweet! And growing so fast.

Now to get back in gear here and finish projects and obligations... i.e., SEWING. I had several baby quilts in my daughter's vignette that sold, so I need to get busy and replenish those.

It's so hot here.. just like Memphis was. Walking has to happen early in the morning or it won't happen at all!

Janice, love watching the deer. They are so gentle and beautiful.

Reba, would love to see your quilt top you finished at the retreat! You know you can't mention a completed top or quilt and not show pictures!
Old 07-15-2024, 10:38 AM

Hahaha, yes Sewbiz, here it is. I was on my office computer earlier and the photos are on my phone. It took most of the weekend but I’m happy that it got done (but not ironed as it was going in the luggage anyway. Hugs all, stay cool everyone!
Attached Thumbnails img_0627.jpeg  
Old 07-15-2024, 01:17 PM
Power Poster

I LOVE that quilt, Reba. It's such a beauty! Reminds of of the Alaska quilts... maybe because it has a medallion look to it. Cant believe you did all that work in a weekend?! Super Duper!
Old 07-15-2024, 01:24 PM

Beautiful quilt, Reba! So many little piece put together to display loveliness.