Boom 32 Squirrels

Old 08-23-2024, 12:28 PM
Power Poster

My package arrived. I am very ready to start and already pulled patterns and fabrics.
Old 08-23-2024, 02:34 PM

HELP! My package arrived too.
I’m confused by Annaquilts directions. I got a piece of gray fabric and the directions are Farm Girl Vintage Style, pieced only please. What does that mean?

I also got some fabric with birds on it with no name or directions. Perhaps my package was missing it? If you got directions please share with me.

Last edited by mjpEncinitas; 08-23-2024 at 02:53 PM.
Old 08-23-2024, 02:56 PM

If Annaquilts sees this, I’m sure she will respond. I’ll email her too to post more clear directions. However, a reminder for all that the choice of block belongs to the maker.

I’ll email now. Thanks for the heads up, MJPEncinitas.

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas
I’m confused for Annaquilts directions. I got a piece of gray fabric and the directions are Farm Girl Vintage Style, pieced only please. What does that mean?

I also got some fabric with birds on it with no name or directions. Perhaps my package was missing it? If you got directions please share with me.
edited to add: my apologies to all for not spotting the ambiguous request. I have emailed Annaquilts.

Also, the hummingbird fabric is All2pieces’. You can see all fabrics in the gallery. See pic below for instructions.
Attached Thumbnails img_6204.jpeg  

Last edited by Janice McC; 08-23-2024 at 03:14 PM.
Old 08-23-2024, 03:20 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas
I’m confused by Annaquilts directions. I got a piece of gray fabric and the directions are Farm Girl Vintage Style, pieced only please. What does that mean?.
Lori Holt, a quilt designer has 2 quilts, she designed, Farm Girl Vintage and Farm Girl Vintage 2. This is for reference and gives you an idea.

For colors please use tone on tone, it does not have to be Farm Girl Vintage line.

Please feel free to ask more questions. I will try to post pictures later
Old 08-23-2024, 03:55 PM

Farm Girl Vintage -
http://pinkpolkadotcreations.com/wp-...5116286331.jpg
a better picture https://external-content.duckduckgo....e92&ipo=images
Farm Girl Vintage 2 -
https://media.rainpos.com/2777/ISE_931.jpg

Last edited by OurWorkbench; 08-23-2024 at 03:57 PM.
Old 08-23-2024, 04:04 PM

Yesterday, my package was scheduled to arrive today. As soon as I drove back from New Orleans I ran to look. No package. It is now scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Wah! I know what that means.... That means it may or may not get here before I head back to New Orleans on Monday. Fingers are crossed it arrives tomorrow. It is safer being delivered here than in New Orleans so if I do leave town before it arrives, DH can bring it inside for me and there aren't roving gangs of teenagers in my MS neighborhood looking for open cars and packages to pilfer. Much safer here for fabric deliveries!

I am envious of everyone who has their fabrics already.

Last edited by ibex94; 08-23-2024 at 04:16 PM.
Old 08-23-2024, 04:11 PM

Ibex, as of now, your package is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
Old 08-23-2024, 04:17 PM

I reread my message and realize that my timing was missing from the paragraph. Yesterday I checked the tracking and they told me to expect it on Friday. They got my hopes up. I cannot trust when it will really arrive. Things get lost up here. Much worse down in New Orleans.

I'm just whining. Sorry.
Old 08-23-2024, 04:25 PM

No worries! Sometimes it’s hard to wait for a good thing.
Originally Posted by ibex94
I reread my message and realize that my timing was missing from the paragraph. Yesterday I checked the tracking and they told me to expect it on Friday. They got my hopes up. I cannot trust when it will really arrive. Things get lost up here. Much worse down in New Orleans.

I'm just whining. Sorry.
Old 08-23-2024, 07:35 PM
Power Poster

Thank you for posting the links. I made the blue truck but you can do any of those type of blocks. It is to give ideas. She likes pieced stars, other type of farm blocks a lot too. Thank you. I asking for pieced blocks, including paper piecing.
Attached Thumbnails 20240812_121233-large-.jpg