Boom 32 Squirrels

Old 08-28-2024, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys
Here's one for WMUTeach. Hope you like it. I always struggle with 2 color blocks.
Like it? It is marvelous! Thank you.
Old 08-28-2024, 04:50 PM

Terriamn I love the cars and focus fabric. Perfect block 😍
Old 08-28-2024, 04:52 PM

This is my latest block for Hav. I hope you like it.
Attached Thumbnails img_6230.jpeg  
Old 08-28-2024, 05:06 PM

Good evening! More exciting blocks have shown up again today. Great work.

Reminder to make sure your blocks measure 12-1/2 inches square under an acrylic square. If they don’t, please rework them until they are the proper size. Measuring units as you go will point out a problem before you assemble the square and save a lot of time reworking them.

I’ll pick up this afternoon’s and evening’s blocks tomorrow morning to add to the gallery. I try to update it every day.

Have a good night’s rest. I’m headed outside to star watch for a bit then off to bed.
Old 08-28-2024, 05:11 PM
Power Poster

I love to sit outside too, after the day has cooled off, and look at the stars. So amazing, God's creation!

I'm loving the block show! The ones shown today were so fun to look at. Makes me want to get back home so I can make mine. Everyone is doing such a great job with these.
Old 08-28-2024, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC
This is my latest block for Hav. I hope you like it.
I love it Janice. This is going to be a gorgeous quilt.
Old 08-28-2024, 08:00 PM
Power Poster

Thank you Terriamn for the block. Star gazing is nice. I take my dogs out at 9:30 pm and enjoy the outside air and looking at the stars.
Old 08-28-2024, 08:03 PM
Power Poster

Terriamn the Halloween block just cracks me up. Do the skeletons glow in the dark too?
Old 08-29-2024, 01:52 AM

Good morning! It's an early one. I've been up since 5. Unfortunately, our star watching was a bust since clouds moved in. We'll try again tonight.

Am absolutely loving all of your blocks! It's such a pleasure to get on here each morning and see what has popped up. Lots of colorful and imaginative blocks this round. Love Frankenstein's monster, Hav. Got to point out NZQ's Bazinga! block as my current favorite. I'm such a fan of TBBT and the block is the fabulous. Great job, NZQ! Every block is really special this round.

I was finishing up a block last night when my Juki started softly clunking. I opened her up and found a thread twisted repeatedly around the bobbin mechanism. It took a while but I got it out and she's purring again. The Juki definitely needs more attention than my old Kenmore.

Gallery is up to date through this point. (I have to write this reminder to myself to keep track. .lol)

Stay cool today. I understand it's hot across much of the country again. I know it is here.
Old 08-29-2024, 02:36 AM

Early for me also Janice. My back and shoulder are acting out, too uncomfortable to sleep. Will have to take it easy the next couple of days.

Anna I don’t know if the skeletons glow in the dark or not. Will have to check them out tonight VBG.

Janice love HAV’s block. It and Cheesehead’s floral are on the design wall, trying to come up with a block ideas . I absolutely love florals.

Back to my coffee and the heating pad. Maybe I can fall asleep for a couple of hours.