Boom 32 Squirrels

Old 08-30-2024, 10:50 AM

This block is for LStew.
Attached Thumbnails img_0641.jpg  
Old 08-30-2024, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys
Here is one for NZ.
Thank you, I love it! I'm going to be honest, my fabric stumped me, so seeing y'all creativity is awesome!
Old 08-30-2024, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Cheesehead
This block is for Ibex, I am thinking that the border is too busy for this block and am considering swapping it out for the purple...any thoughts?
Cheesehead, this is absolutely adorable!!! I have no problem with the border that is on it right now. Whatever you like is what I want. Thank you for my witchy shoes and legs!!!
Old 08-30-2024, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC
Spent a couple of hours working on this one for Ibex94. I pulled in the green because of Hav’s Frankenstein’s monster block. I liked her green so much. I think the colors work well. I hope you agree Ibex.
What a great block! The colors definitely work well together. Thank you, Janice!
Old 08-30-2024, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn
Stunning floral block HAV

I have been looking for my train fabric for Reba’s fabric but it must be in Texas. NZ this was my next option. Hubby and I love the show and watch and laugh at all the reruns still. Back to the drawing board

Here are my blocks for today. First is for TG. I have found this block to be a great one to showcase 4.5” squares of the theme fabric. Second is for Anna, I was so excited to find the fabric that looks like wheat to go with the tractor and third is for Ibex, fun Halloween fabric. Hope you like your blocks ladies
All your blocks are amazing. The Halloween block is perfect! Those trick or treaters on your fabric are dancing between the skeleton fabric. GREAT!!! Thank you!
Old 08-30-2024, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys
Can't have a monster mash without Frankenstein. This was a fun block. Ibex, did you know the white ghosts glow in the dark?
Frankie!!! Thank you Hav4boys! I knew some of my fabrics might glow but I wasn't paying attention when I pulled them. What a fun surprise! Thank you for this block.

I saw him in the gallery and had to go back way to far to find your original post. Time is flying!
Old 08-30-2024, 04:19 PM

Oh, the elevator block is perfect for the Big Bang fabric! Now why didn't I think of that? I may just have to watch a few episodes to find something as almost as clever as that one.
Old 08-30-2024, 05:35 PM
Power Poster

Cheesehead, love your block for Lstew. That's the block that gave me so much trouble! Yours looks perfect.

So may I ask what the elevator reference is? Is the kid on BBT afraid of elevators?
Old 08-30-2024, 06:54 PM

Sewbiz In The Big Bang Theory the elevator was broken and had the yellow tape across it. Every time Anyone left their apartment they would enter the hall and walk by the broken elevator and you would see it every floor they walked up or down to. At other times Sheldon is saulking and he sits on the steps with the broken elevator in the picture. In the last episode the yellow tape is off .
Old 08-30-2024, 07:39 PM

I ordered the Farm Girl Vintage 2 book. This book has the best directions and pictures I have ever seen for piecing. Anna said she'll embroidery the chick's leds and black dot eye. This was so fun to make.
Attached Thumbnails fb_img_1725075092596.jpg