Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) >
  • Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

• Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Old 11-18-2010, 09:39 PM

I received a great block from Dawson.Tracy35. Thanks so much. It looks wonderful next to all the others... just waiting to become a king sized quilt.

I am taking a trapunto class on Saturday. It is a wall hanging. For mine, I used some of my boomerang fabric for the borders. That ought to look nice hanging next to my bed.... oooohhh, interior design maybe?! lol

Thanks again Tracy. I will try to get photos up in a day or two. I think I may be behind in posting those.

hugs, Jupiter
    Old 11-19-2010, 07:54 AM

I received a beautiful block from Ksea yesterday. I love the color coordination!
    Old 11-19-2010, 01:54 PM

Hi everyone, I went through my spread sheet this week and here is where I stand.
    I mailed grown up blocks on Monday to JaneCat, Kwiltkrazy, cat18, KathyN, Dawson.tracy, Reneebobby, letsquilt, shaysmema and KarenBarnes. I see several of you posted that you received them.

I still have F8 to grow up and send to Brenda5, hoppyfrog, quiltlin and Missgigglewings (yours will go out last because I am including some blocks for "I opened my big mouth").

I have not received blocks from letsquilt, norbanaquilts, Odessaquilts, purplemem, quiltergirl80, quiltingturtle, barbsbus, brenda5, dawson.tracy, kwiltkrazy and klnsmith.

I received a beautiful block from leakus earlier in the week, thank you so much. It took it's place on the wall very proudly.

If any of this information is wrong or you haven't received a block from me and I think I sent you one, or you have sent me one and I say I haven't received it please let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-129580.jpe  
    Old 11-19-2010, 05:18 PM

According to my records, I'm:

Awaiting F8's from: mbogenpohl, new2quilting. All F8's that I've received have "grown up" and have been mailed back to their mommies. They all should have been received by now. Please let me know if they haven't.

Awaiting blocks from: barbsbus, brenda5, kwiltkrazy, mbogenpohl, megsann, new2quilting, norbanaquilts, odessaquilts, purplemem, quiltergirl80, quiltingturtle

:)
    Old 11-19-2010, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by ksea
    Hi everyone, I went through my spread sheet this week and here is where I stand.
    I mailed grown up blocks on Monday to JaneCat, Kwiltkrazy, cat18, KathyN, Dawson.tracy, Reneebobby, letsquilt, shaysmema and KarenBarnes. I see several of you posted that you received them.

I still have F8 to grow up and send to Brenda5, hoppyfrog, quiltlin and Missgigglewings (yours will go out last because I am including some blocks for "I opened my big mouth").

I have not received blocks from letsquilt, norbanaquilts, Odessaquilts, purplemem, quiltergirl80, quiltingturtle, barbsbus, brenda5, dawson.tracy, kwiltkrazy and klnsmith.

I received a beautiful block from leakus earlier in the week, thank you so much. It took it's place on the wall very proudly.

If any of this information is wrong or you haven't received a block from me and I think I sent you one, or you have sent me one and I say I haven't received it please let me know.
    and still awaiting block from mbogenpohl and new2quilting and awaiting F8's from those two also!!
    Old 11-19-2010, 05:56 PM

I received a grownup block from Quiltingturtle today. I still love your print!
    Old 11-20-2010, 09:38 AM

Just got 2 beautiful blocks from LetsQuilt. :thumbup: I can't believe how well the stripe matched the colors of the fabric-It looked as if they could be sold as coordinates :lol: Thanks!

From LetsQuilt
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]130306[/ATTACH]

2nd block from Letsquilt
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]130307[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-130301.jpe   attachment-130302.jpe  
    Old 11-20-2010, 09:53 AM

I took a moment to go over my spread sheet and thought I'd list everything I'm missing, no rush to anyone I just want to make sure nothing's missing!

Need F8s from:
    mbogenphol and new2quilting

Need grown up blocks from:
    Barbsbus, Brenda5, Dawson.Tracy35, KNLSmith, NorbanaQuilts, Odessa Quilts, Purplemem, Quiltergirl80, QuiltingTurtle

I am writing this not to rush anyone just to make sure nothing has gone missing in the mail. I'm not in any rush for my blocks, it'll be next year before I have a chance to work with any blocks.

I also haven't heard if you've received grown up blocks from:
    Brenda5 and Cat18

I also wanted everyone to know how much fun I've been having with this swap :mrgreen: and can't wait for 4 to start :thumbup:
    Old 11-20-2010, 04:08 PM

Hi all,
    4 more blocks going home:
    goldendog55
    jupiter
    norbanaquilts
    odessaquilts

Tomorrow I will be working on: brenda5, KathyN, nursebonnie and purplemem and that would complete all the blocks for the F8 I have received.
    Still to receive: mbogenpohl and new2quilting

How are you all doing? I see less and less comments and started to miss the fun. I am not sure I will be joining Boomerang 4; I had a lot of fun but I haven't been able to work on anything else in the little time I can spare for quilting. Buaaaa!!!
    Old 11-20-2010, 09:36 PM

Hi Leakus,

I'll be watching for the mailman every day. I love receiving 'quilty' mail!

Have a great week.

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by leakus
    Hi all,
    4 more blocks going home:
    goldendog55
    jupiter
    norbanaquilts
    odessaquilts

Tomorrow I will be working on: brenda5, KathyN, nursebonnie and purplemem and that would complete all the blocks for the F8 I have received.
    Still to receive: mbogenpohl and new2quilting

How are you all doing? I see less and less comments and started to miss the fun. I am not sure I will be joining Boomerang 4; I had a lot of fun but I haven't been able to work on anything else in the little time I can spare for quilting. Buaaaa!!!