Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) >
  • Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

• Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Old 08-31-2010, 04:16 PM

April, your quilt is going to be fantastic, the colors are just vibrant. Your sewing room is beautiful, what a space. Take care of your self, and Izabella, and of course hubby. Great to see all your blocks. Thank you for sharing.
    Old 08-31-2010, 04:25 PM

Thank You for sharing April, your room will be great. Im finally in my new room and have yet to post pictures of it,and also of my new quilting machine. but I will soon.
    Old 08-31-2010, 04:33 PM

Here are the pics of the blocks I received. I am thrilled!

Wendsy, your grown up was threaten!!! There was a note on the envelope: To whom: No such number. If not corrected will be sent back!!!!
    By the way, Per your note she is a sister of two more blocks!! I'd like to see the others!! And thanks for the block. I am so intrigued by the "disapearing 4 patch" I haven't figure out yet how it is done.

From oatw13 - 2 blocks
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]108498[/ATTACH]

From wendsy
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]108499[/ATTACH]

From goldendog55
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]108500[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-108493.jpe   attachment-108494.jpe   attachment-108495.jpe  
    Old 08-31-2010, 04:41 PM

Hey April, don't make that quilt yet!! I didn't see my block there so you don't have all of them there! Boy this will be a beautiful, cheer-me-up-or-else quilt! And that big humungous sewing room will be the envy of all of us!
    Old 08-31-2010, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
    Hey April, don't make that quilt yet!! I didn't see my block there so you don't have all of them there! Boy this will be a beautiful, cheer-me-up-or-else quilt! And that big humungous sewing room will be the envy of all of us!
    Thank you everyone-it will be a fabulous fabulous quilt...so bright and cheerful and pick me up!!

I am not ready to make the quilt yes missgiggle so don't worry :-) I am going to wait awhile as I do not want to leave anyone out and since it was a surprise I have no idea who is in lol

I could not be happier with my sewing room. I am currently in the third bedroom of the house and it becomes the catch all room when I am doing household projects so I do not get to sew. Hubby and I talked and he said if you want the basement just say the word...after much debate and input I decided to run with it and him and the BF are doing a fabulous job on it. I will have a half bath in there too!! (I am thinking maybe a fridge too so I won't ever have to leave lol)

And it is humungous so all of my quilty friends can come sew with me...my door is always open and I would love the company!!!

Hugs
    April
    Old 08-31-2010, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by moonrise
    Originally Posted by wendsy
    Originally Posted by montanablu
    fryguy you out-did yourself on kwiltkrazy's block!! Awesome - love it!! hint, hint :)
    I'll second that! Wow!
    I'll third that! :thumbup:
    Thank you :) I noted your hints 8-) Some of yours are already in progress. Moonrise, I couldn't bring myself to cut your butterflies up like that - I picked something even better for you!

I love the D9 patch blocks Wendsy is making, especially mine!!!! Thank you!

I also got a block from ksea. I really like stars and this one is spectacular. Thank you!

From Wendsy
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]108509[/ATTACH]

From ksea
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]108510[/ATTACH]

From Wendsy
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]108511[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-108504.jpe   attachment-108505.jpe   attachment-108506.jpe  
    Old 08-31-2010, 05:16 PM

Fryguymoore-I love the block you made kwiltkrazy-you do beautiful work...as do all of the ladies here :-)
    Hugs
    April
    Old 08-31-2010, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
    Originally Posted by missgigglewings
    Thank you everyone-it will be a fabulous fabulous quilt...so bright and cheerful and pick me up!!

I am not ready to make the quilt yes missgiggle so don't worry :-) I am going to wait awhile as I do not want to leave anyone out and since it was a surprise I have no idea who is in lol

Your quilt is going to be beautiful! I have an idea of how many blocks you'll get, but it is a secret! I'll let you know when you have them all.

I am so jealous of your sewing room. I had to steal my daughter's room while she is RV'ing with my Mom. I have only five days left and then I'll be roomless again.
    Old 08-31-2010, 06:48 PM

Fryguy I know how you feel, I lost mine two years agao when my son moved back home, and he just left 2 months or so ago, niow I'm loving my sewing room.
    Old 08-31-2010, 07:50 PM

I envy all who have sewing rooms or even an area to sew. I currently have been removed from the sewing table-currently being used as a desk in the second half of our kitchen-our cat is determined it's her spot and there is no room for me. I was using the kitchen table tonight-I finally finished sewing some more blocks-will go out in the mail on Thurs. with the others already packaged-17 in all if I remember right. I am a nomad when it comes to sewing-if I can find the room when needed I sew!