Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boomerang 4.0 Now Closed for Sign-Ups-New Group Threads Created Pls See Page 28 >
  • Boomerang 4.0 Now Closed for Sign-Ups-New Group Threads Created Pls See Page 28

• Boomerang 4.0 Now Closed for Sign-Ups-New Group Threads Created Pls See Page 28

Old 01-06-2011, 06:14 PM
    Banned

[quote=pattis47]If you have me, I can work with 9 x 22

THANKS for letting us know pattis47! I have you on my group and I need to send a couple of fabrics out that way! Marked it on your name!

I can also use 9" x 22" if anyone has me on their group and needs to send that size!
    Old 01-06-2011, 06:16 PM

Ok, now I only feel a little dumb, I couldnt get more than 29 either. Phewwww!
    I can't wait to see the fabric

Originally Posted by Navarre2011
    I got 36 on mine...but I was on my work computer and it took a min to figure out the label thing. I only got 29 of them that way so I will just handwrite the rest or try it at home in another hour and a half once work is done for me. For most of my day the group is asleep as you all are in the states and do not awaken until 2-3 pm my time locally. So I usually play catch up while everyone is asleep. Again I can stay up a bit tonight so I will post my fabric choices for everyone to enjoy a glance!!!
    Old 01-06-2011, 06:20 PM

Oh Judy, you poor dear, if the shopping is too much for you, just let me know and I will be more than too happy to do it for you! lol

Originally Posted by JudyG
    Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
    Ok! I've sent out 16 F8's! so.. bookworm, buddysmom, carsey, ChiggerHOllerQuilter, Diecy, DonnaDrum, fryguymoore, goldendog55, jaciqltznok, janecat, JudyG, Ksea, letsquilt, Lillie, OK Darla - my F8's to you are on their way!

Everyone else, I'm still cutting! But they should be out by Saturday or Monday at the latest!

I'm so excited. Sign me up now for 5.0. I've picked my fabric and everything.. :D
    Oh boy, now I can start watching for a squishy. I can't wait to see what you sent me. I am sure this is going to mean fabric shopping. Most of my stash is still in Washington - I only brought fabrics with me that I thought would go with projects I knew I was going to be working on. What a shame - have to shop! :lol: :lol:
    Old 01-06-2011, 06:27 PM

no problem

[quote=jaciqltznok]
    Originally Posted by pattis47
    If you have me, I can work with 9 x 22

THANKS for letting us know pattis47! I have you on my group and I need to send a couple of fabrics out that way! Marked it on your name!

I can also use 9" x 22" if anyone has me on their group and needs to send that size!
    Old 01-06-2011, 06:31 PM

go to Early Bird Threads (group 1) of Row Robin....mine is teapots and teacups.....teapot is done in pansy fabric

Originally Posted by brenda 5
    Wendsy if you can show the pansy fabric maybe i have some of it. I have alot of pansy fabrics.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-155236.jpe  
    Old 01-06-2011, 06:32 PM

go to Early Bird Threads (group 1) of Row Robin....mine is teapots and teacups.....teapot is done in pansy fabric

Originally Posted by brenda 5
    Wendsy if you can show the pansy fabric maybe i have some of it. I have alot of pansy fabrics.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-155237.jpe  
    Old 01-06-2011, 07:31 PM

Beautiful fabrics everyone!! And if for some reason you find you need to send some 9 x 22 pieces that is OK!! As long as the overall amount of fabric is the same the world is good :-)
    I have started two new threads-one for each group. From here out please post on your thread when you mail and receive things.
    The bestie thread is here:
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-88100-1.htm
    The buddy thread is here:
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-88099-1.htm
    Remember I am here to help always :-)
    HUgs
    April
    Old 01-06-2011, 08:32 PM

Thanks for the offers of the pansy material, I think with the similiar 3 fabrics I should be able to put together a lap throw or a twin quilt. I just want to be sure to use as much as possible-I'd never want to waste anything :P . I'll start cutting tomorrow-then I'll have a real idea-I think I have a total of 4 yds the the similiar pansy material so it should really give me a good start. You guys are just too kind. My goal for this boomerang is to work on using my stash-and I'm trying to stick with it! :lol: I've only changed my mind 3 times-but since the material has all been washed I'm ready to take the plunge :thumbup:
    Old 01-06-2011, 08:42 PM
    Banned

I figured out my quilt in EQ tonight to get an idea of I will do with 36 blocks.....with a tiny 2.5" sashing and a 5.25" outer border, this thing will be 100"!!!
    My cousin is 6'6" tall, so this should cover him and his dogs!
    Old 01-06-2011, 09:33 PM

couldn't help but tell you I used the horse fabric....horses in the snow for a quilt for a friend. I paired it with a white on white and a blue (of all things) turned out very pretty!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-155330.jpe