Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group >
  • Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group

• Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group

Old 08-07-2011, 04:24 PM

Cindy please post a pic of the block you sent. I thought i had acknowledged all of the blocks I received.

Originally Posted by Cyndi H
    The unidentified one is not from me, but you should have received one from me. It was mailed on May 31.
    Old 08-07-2011, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty
    Cindy please post a pic of the block you sent. I thought i had acknowledged all of the blocks I received.

The unidentified one is not from me, but you should have received one from me. It was mailed on May 31.
    Okay, so now I feel stupid. The unidentified one IS from me. I went to my blog and saw that the reason I'd selected that particular block was to show off the fabric. I'm now wondering why I didn't recognize it! Weird. But at least the mystery is solved. Now I'm going to go do memory exercises.
    Old 08-07-2011, 07:21 PM

thanks so much for solving that mystery for me. if no one claimed it i was going to wait until i received my other blocks with this fabric and id its sender by process of elimination.

i keep up with my logic problem puzzles and i started taking classes again all to help improve my memory but.......

Originally Posted by Havplenty

Originally Posted by H
    Okay, so now I feel stupid. The unidentified one IS from me. I went to my blog and saw that the reason I'd selected that particular block was to show off the fabric. I'm now wondering why I didn't recognize it! Weird. But at least the mystery is solved. Now I'm going to go do memory exercises.
    Old 08-10-2011, 06:25 AM

I have 3 great blocks that I received. I already responded about Bolin's block but wanted to include it again for my records. Then I have 2 more, one is from DonnaD and the other didn't have a name on it at all. The person lives in Pocatello IL.....I will look up and see who that is. Thank you all for the wonderful blocks Lucas really likes all of them. :) Donna-his favorite sport is football so he was very excited to get your block. ;)
    Old 08-10-2011, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by AngieS
    I have 3 great blocks that I received. I already responded about Bolin's block but wanted to include it again for my records. Then I have 2 more, one is from DonnaD and the other didn't have a name on it at all. The person lives in Pocatello IL.....I will look up and see who that is. Thank you all for the wonderful blocks Lucas really likes all of them. :) Donna-his favorite sport is football so he was very excited to get your block. ;)
    I have also received numerous blocks that have no name attached, in the envelope, or on the return address. A couple envelopes didn't even have a return address, so I used the post office's cancellation mark to identify the sender. I would love to see everyone identify themselves when they send their blocks (or F8s) with a name somewhere.
    Old 08-10-2011, 09:13 AM

Okay.I have batteries now,here are my lovelies I have received,but was unable to post before

from heyjami
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]239562[/ATTACH]

from janecat
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]239563[/ATTACH]

fromselfhunter
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]239564[/ATTACH]

from montanablu
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]239565[/ATTACH]

from ok darla
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]239566[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-239556.jpe   attachment-239557.jpe   attachment-239558.jpe   attachment-239559.jpe   attachment-239560.jpe  

Old 08-10-2011, 09:19 AM

Wow! So many pretties! I can't wait to see mine!
    Old 08-10-2011, 09:36 AM

I will start mine this week, I think I am caught up on things for now, and I should be able to crank them out,as long as the dishes can pile up and no one expects to eat or to have laundry done.LOL
    Old 08-10-2011, 03:05 PM

Donna, I received a block from you. I can't remember if it was for the north or south group though!
    Old 08-11-2011, 07:11 AM

Just received a beautiful block from okdarla. Unfortunately I cannot post pics on here for some reason. But's it's gorgeous. Thank so much, Darla.