Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group >
  • Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group

• Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group

Old 08-29-2011, 10:10 AM

Hi ALL....I just want to let you all know that I have been working on getting your blocks done, but life has happened again. I am getting a divorce, effective last Saturday...I don't fell upset about it. I just know that I have to go through everything and find a job and a place to live and get moved very quickly. I promise I will get your blocks out, but most will be late. I won't loose them in the moving either...I just don't want you thinking that I have forgot...Life has just been kicking me hard this summer.
    Old 08-29-2011, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Karen
    Hi ALL....I just want to let you all know that I have been working on getting your blocks done, but life has happened again. I am getting a divorce, effective last Saturday...I don't fell upset about it. I just know that I have to go through everything and find a job and a place to live and get moved very quickly. I promise I will get your blocks out, but most will be late. I won't loose them in the moving either...I just don't want you thinking that I have forgot...Life has just been kicking me hard this summer.
    Been there, done that..takecareof yourself! Prayers with you.
    Old 08-29-2011, 10:44 AM

Great block I received today from Wendsy. It will go great with the rest of the blocks. Thanks Wendsy!!

Still need blocks from:
    Aunt Sue
    Bookworm
    Donna D
    Gal 288
    Jennifer 22206
    Karen
    Katy
    Keesha-ont
    Lmattick
    Mistiliz
    Quilted Horse
    VaNella

I know some of your are working on these after having some life changing interruptions. Not my intention to make anyone feel rushed. Just wanted to let everyone know in case one was sent out and me not showing it received. I am in no hurry. Just trying to be informative.

Beauty from Wendsy
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]248564[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-248558.jpe  
    Old 08-29-2011, 03:50 PM

Received beautiful blocks today from quiltingnonie and Wendsy. Thank you very much. Now missing blocks from:
    Aunt Sue
    bookworm
    Carol Hupp
    Gal288
    jennifer22206
    Karen
    Katy
    Keesha_ont
    lovingizabella
    mistilliz
    nancia
    quiltedhorse
    sherrykae
    Old 08-29-2011, 04:22 PM

Just went through that or honestly am still going through after 25 years and I was not where you are the next week. Take care and God bless.
    Old 08-29-2011, 06:12 PM

Thank you ladies.
    Old 08-29-2011, 08:37 PM

karen--sorry about the disruption in your life, and i hope it is for the better. wish you the very best!
    i don't have a crisis to report, but due to hurricane and new grandbaby, i will be a little slow also in returning the remaining blocks. i will do my best to give you something you like and get it out very soon! my apologies!
    oo, before i forget, i rec'd a lovely block from quiltingnonie. thank you! 2 arrived last week, and i will pull them out, take pictures and thank you, too!
    Old 08-29-2011, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Katy
    Just went through that or honestly am still going through after 25 years and I was not where you are the next week. Take care and God bless.

Please do not worry Abput my block. Do it when you have time. I can wait.
    Old 08-30-2011, 01:27 PM

[Oh, how terrible for you!! It will be difficult, but it sounds like you are confident you are doing the right thing. I accidently sent your block to the wrong person, but it will be in the mail to you tomorrow.

quote=Karen]Hi ALL....I just want to let you all know that I have been working on getting your blocks done, but life has happened again. I am getting a divorce, effective last Saturday...I don't fell upset about it. I just know that I have to go through everything and find a job and a place to live and get moved very quickly. I promise I will get your blocks out, but most will be late. I won't loose them in the moving either...I just don't want you thinking that I have forgot...Life has just been kicking me hard this summer.[/quote]
    Old 08-30-2011, 01:54 PM

Just went through that or honestly am still going through after 25 years and I was not where you are the next week. Take care and God bless.[/quote]

Same here, I can wait. Be strong. I've been there with 3 kiddos under 4 years old. It won't be easy but you will get through it and be stronger in the end. I'll be sending good thoughts your way.