Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group >
  • Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group

• Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group

Old 01-30-2012, 10:24 PM

Oh, Daisey..I'm sorry that you've lost someone dear to you. Praying for peace for you and your family.....Please take care of yourself! It sounds like you've been running a Marathon! We don't mind blocks being a little late, but don't want you to get sick!
    I was sick from Thanksgiving til the 2nd week in January so I know what I'm talking about! Finally feeling better but am behind a little with a few blocks.
    Old 01-30-2012, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Chigger Holler Quilter
    Moonrise! Are you seriously missing a block from me? I have it down that I sent it before I left for my trip in Nov. I will check again, but I haven't seen your fabric...it's autumn colors...leaves if I remember correctly. I will check further.
    I will finish with all blocks soon and get them mailed off to everyone. I do apologize for taking so long with these last blocks.
    Troy...the PO sent yours back for postage so it will be going in the mail AGAIN tomorrow.
    I am also sending out blocks to Lillie and Eagleone tomorrow!
    I sure don't see it here. Hope it didn't get lost!
    Old 01-30-2012, 10:45 PM

Need to add troy26 and fromzstore to the "blocks received" list. Lovely!
    Old 01-31-2012, 03:03 AM

I am also so sorry to hear of your loss Daisey and hope you are ok.

Thank you for letting me know about the delay in mailing and don't worry about sending mine late. I hope you received mine and like it. Take care.

Last edited by sew1096; 01-31-2012 at 03:09 AM.
    Old 01-31-2012, 08:19 AM

Received grown-up blocks from janetlmt, OK Darla, and shaysmema. thank you ladies. They are so pretty for being a scrap block. Love them. This will turn out nice when they all come home. I have a box of 4" squares just waiting for the border. I am now at 17 received out of 33 to be coming.

Last edited by QuilterMomma; 01-31-2012 at 08:23 AM.
    Old 01-31-2012, 01:02 PM

You should have received one from me too, I see you received my winter boom block, but not here... hmmm, Let me know if you dont receive it in the next few days, and i will look around for your envelope.. perhaps it got stuck under something.... Some of the blocks I put both in the same envelope, did that happen? just let me know. thanks
    Originally Posted by moonrise
    Sorry to be so long in updating.

I've received blocks recently from:

shaysmema
    sew1096
    crafty3780
    1000projects
    alikat110

Pics can be seen in my Photobucket page (link in my sig line below).

Awaiting blocks from:

Aully
    ChiggerHollerQuilter
    daisey
    eagleoneowl2u2
    fabric_fancy
    fromzstore
    girlscouts1
    KerriV42
    Lillie
    mosher92
    quiltin'gran
    troy26

All F8's have been received and all grown-up blocks have been mailed back.

Thanks!
    Old 01-31-2012, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by girlscouts1
    You should have received one from me too, I see you received my winter boom block, but not here... hmmm, Let me know if you dont receive it in the next few days, and i will look around for your envelope.. perhaps it got stuck under something.... Some of the blocks I put both in the same envelope, did that happen? just let me know. thanks
    I've torn my sewing room apart looking for any that may have gotten accidentally put elsewhere, but I'm not finding it. Strange! I'll keep looking too, just in case.

I don't know if it's relevant, but there was postage due on the Winter block. (There was just the one block in the envelope.) It's no biggie about the postage ... I normally wouldn't have even mentioned it ... but I wonder if the other block may have needed more postage too, and it got delayed or redirected in the postal system somewhere? Sometimes they return them to the sender, and other times they ask the recipient to pay the difference. I'm not sure what the deciding factor is, but if that's the case, hopefully it'll turn up eventually in either your mailbox or mine.
    Old 01-31-2012, 07:36 PM

Received grownup blocks from chigger Holler Quilter,alikat110,and girlscouts1 THANK YOU LOVE THEM ALL.... I have received 25 blocks out of 36 >It is hard to keep track if you don't write it down as soon as you get a block.This is my first boomer so i may have missed thanking someone for a block so THANK YOU???? I LOVE all my blocks they are just perfect and i will post a picture when i finish the quilt.
    Old 01-31-2012, 09:18 PM

ah shoot..... Sorry about the postage due... one stamp made it the last time, so I dont normally go into the post office. I tried once and they wanted to charge them as packages.... so I dont any more.... Let me know if it turns up... cant tell from your photos what your fabric was. seems maybe on this one you sent different to everyone as opposed to the other one was the paisley... I can try and make another one if it doesnt appear if I can figure out the fabric... thanks and sorry.
    Originally Posted by moonrise
    I've torn my sewing room apart looking for any that may have gotten accidentally put elsewhere, but I'm not finding it. Strange! I'll keep looking too, just in case.

I don't know if it's relevant, but there was postage due on the Winter block. (There was just the one block in the envelope.) It's no biggie about the postage ... I normally wouldn't have even mentioned it ... but I wonder if the other block may have needed more postage too, and it got delayed or redirected in the postal system somewhere? Sometimes they return them to the sender, and other times they ask the recipient to pay the difference. I'm not sure what the deciding factor is, but if that's the case, hopefully it'll turn up eventually in either your mailbox or mine.
    Old 01-31-2012, 09:19 PM

glad you liked it...
    Originally Posted by ljdugas31
    Received grownup blocks from chigger Holler Quilter,alikat110,and girlscouts1 THANK YOU LOVE THEM ALL.... I have received 25 blocks out of 36 >It is hard to keep track if you don't write it down as soon as you get a block.This is my first boomer so i may have missed thanking someone for a block so THANK YOU???? I LOVE all my blocks they are just perfect and i will post a picture when i finish the quilt.