Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) >
  • Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

• Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Old 02-12-2011, 12:08 PM

Received F8's from Diecy, Wendsy. Also received beautiful blocks from Wendsy & Twospoiledhuskies. Thank you ladies, I love them.
    Old 02-12-2011, 02:12 PM

In Monday's mail I will send grown up blocks to mistiliz and shaysmema.
    Old 02-12-2011, 03:40 PM

Received another beautiful grown-up. This one is from:

Maine Ladybug

from Maine Ladybug
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]168063[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-168058.jpe  
    Old 02-12-2011, 08:11 PM

I sent home two sets of finished blocks today - one to OK Darla and one to someone else! lol I can't remember now! But someone should be getting some finished blocks in a few days!

April - take care of yourself. Try to enjoy your weekend. Hopefully we will get your block mailed by the end of the week. :)
    Old 02-12-2011, 08:40 PM

Just wanted to check in. Back read a little.

First and foremost...April feel better. I'm sorry your out of meds, I HATE when that happens...I hope it's alleviated soon *hugs*

It's been a while since I posted, so I'm just going to throw it all out there at once, since last time:

I've received fat 8ths from:
    - Megsann
    - Diecy
    - Qbee
    - Wendsy

I am missing fat 8ths from:
    - Materialgirl
    - Missgigglewings - (previously posted that I received empty shredded envelope from PO with no material inside)

I sent grown up blocks to:
    LovingIzabella - confirmed received. do you know if the other made it as requested?
    Obsessed - confirmed received
    Oatw13 - confirmed received
    pattis47 - did you receive the block I sent, I didn't see anything posted but I might have missed it.

I've received the prettiest blocks from:
    - bookworm
    - JaneCat
    - JudyG
    - twospoiledhuskies
    - OkDarla

Thank you so much ladies! I owe you pics of them and will take them later this week just been working without a day off for almost a month now (two jobs) and my other halfs car broke down. His commute is 40 mi the opposite direction of where I work one way each day. So it's been a struggle. I can't wait until Thursday...off for 4 days!!! And I'll be home alone...which means I can catch up on blocks!!! This is so much fun...again thanks for hosting it April & for everyone joining. I'm loving learning new things and having a reason to sew. Hope everyone is well *hugs*

nite nite...
    Old 02-13-2011, 06:17 AM

Sweetness...I am so sorry, I sent out one replacement, I guess I missed your post! I will send another one tomorrow!

God Bless
    Old 02-13-2011, 06:56 AM

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. Hopefully my meds will be refilled Wednesday. It is very hard for me to focus when the pressure is so high and I have no way to relieve it. I am working on blocks.
    Sweetness I have not heard on the other but I will find out-thank you for letting me know.
    I am glad everyone seems to be having a good time :-) That makes me smile
    Hugs
    April
    Old 02-13-2011, 07:00 AM

Sweetness,
    I have checked both my written record and my camera. I don't have anything marked as rec'd from you....sorry, guess the postal monster is enjoying it. Do you have a pic of the block? I dont want to have it labeled from the wrong person. Sorry,
    Patti

Originally Posted by Sweetness

First and foremost...April feel better. I'm sorry your out of meds, I HATE when that happens...I hope it's alleviated soon *hugs*

It's been a while since I posted, so I'm just going to throw it all out there at once, since last time:

- Megsann
    - Diecy
    - Qbee
    - Wendsy

- Materialgirl
    - Missgigglewings - (previously posted that I received empty shredded envelope from PO with no material inside)

LovingIzabella - confirmed received. do you know if the other made it as requested?
    pattis47 - did you receive the block I sent, I didn't see anything posted but I might have missed it.

- bookworm
    - JaneCat
    - JudyG
    - twospoiledhuskies
    - OkDarla

Thank you so much ladies! I owe you pics of them and will take them later this week just been working without a day off for almost a month now (two jobs) and my other halfs car broke down. His commute is 40 mi the opposite direction of where I work one way each day. So it's been a struggle. I can't wait until Thursday...off for 4 days!!! And I'll be home alone...which means I can catch up on blocks!!! This is so much fun...again thanks for hosting it April & for everyone joining. I'm loving learning new things and having a reason to sew. Hope everyone is well *hugs*

nite nite...
    Old 02-13-2011, 08:16 AM

Oh no! I sent it with the other grouping :( I do have a pic at home & will post it after 7pm when I get in. Its called a dandy. It was quite neutral but iron cross looking.

Originally Posted by pattis47
    Sweetness,
    I have checked both my written record and my camera. I don't have anything marked as rec'd from you....sorry, guess the postal monster is enjoying it. Do you have a pic of the block? I dont want to have it labeled from the wrong person. Sorry,
    Patti

Originally Posted by Sweetness

- Megsann
    - Diecy
    - Qbee
    - Wendsy

- Materialgirl

- bookworm
    - JaneCat
    - JudyG
    - twospoiledhuskies
    - OkDarla

nite nite...
    Old 02-13-2011, 11:41 AM

Here are pictures of the last three blocksI received. Thank you, all! They are great! :)

Jennifer22206
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]155423[/ATTACH]

Donnadrum
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]155425[/ATTACH]

Wendsy
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]155426[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-155418.jpe   attachment-155420.jpe   attachment-155421.jpe