Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 >
  • Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

• Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Old 02-16-2010, 11:39 AM

ok here are my choices I am thinking of using for 2.0! I don't know which to use!

Originally Posted by kysmommy2
    hee hee...you have to show yours too!!
    Here are the two I'm gong to use. (They won't be going in a quilt together, LOL).
    I am so excited to see what everyone decides to put with them....I love the dif perceptions!
    I won't be using the fabric with circles!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9838[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-9838.jpe  
    Old 02-16-2010, 11:42 AM

Oh I love your choice! When we are ready to send out, send me 2! I have ideas :) LOL

Here are the two I'm gong to use. (They won't be going in a quilt together, LOL).
    I am so excited to see what everyone decides to put with them....I love the dif perceptions!
    Old 02-16-2010, 12:05 PM

mistiliz, I like them both!
    Old 02-16-2010, 12:43 PM

Mistiliz....I'd go with the poppies but I hope you send out the smaller print and save the larger one for alternate blocks or borders...I really like these fabrics! And, I've never met a dot I didn't like!
    Old 02-16-2010, 04:29 PM

Oh you over prepared people make me CRY. I'm still working on blocks from this swap! Still workin, still workin. Maybe my plate was a little too full, but you'll all get your piece back. It's been fun to do 1 or 2 a night. No marathon sewing for me cuz I work too many hours. . . At least I have a job and for that I"m very thankful.
    Old 02-16-2010, 04:42 PM

SaraSewing, you crack me up! I am still working on blocks too. I just love this swap that I kept thinking of what fabrics to use for next swap. I can't go out buying anymore fabrics. I am bursting at the seams here with STASH, STASH, STASH!!! I wish I have a job. I've been laid-off for over a year now and I guess its really early "retirement" now for me as noone will hire my old BUTT! I can't wait until next swap come around! I am going to need something to do because I will be recovering from surgery. Next month on the 25th, I am having a hysterectomy and bladder surgery all at the same time. So which means, less HOUSEWORK (YIPPEEE) and more SEWING(YIPPEEE)for at least 4-6 weeks!
    Old 02-16-2010, 05:18 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by mistiliz
    ok here are my choices I am thinking of using for 2.0! I don't know which to use!
    I would recommend that you do not want to use anything with a really large pattern. After all, you will only use one F8 and by the time the pattern gets cut up, it will not be recognizable. Just my thought.
    Old 02-16-2010, 05:19 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by SaraSewing
    Oh you over prepared people make me CRY. I'm still working on blocks from this swap! Still workin, still workin.
    I'm right there with you sister; the swap still has one and a half month to go. No need to feel like we are slacking off or not doing our part. 1-2 a night is a nice pace.
    Old 02-16-2010, 06:12 PM

I'm not even half way through with this one yet...so don't think I'm done! lol. I just HAD to get the fabric while it was on sale and I had made the 40 mile drive to JOann's! :)
    I do not get one to two done a day...but I LOVE making them, so usually when I get started I am on a roll!
    Originally Posted by SaraSewing
    Oh you over prepared people make me CRY. I'm still working on blocks from this swap! Still workin, still workin. Maybe my plate was a little too full, but you'll all get your piece back. It's been fun to do 1 or 2 a night. No marathon sewing for me cuz I work too many hours. . . At least I have a job and for that I"m very thankful.
    Old 02-16-2010, 06:12 PM

o wow, I love these! I'd send them all!
    Originally Posted by mistiliz