Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 >
  • Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

• Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Old 01-25-2010, 06:03 PM

I received a fabulous block from neoma today-thank you so much!!
    I am so glad everyone is enjoying this swap so much-I know I am. I truly can not thank you ladies enough for joining me on this venture!
    Hugs
    April
    Old 01-25-2010, 06:08 PM

I ended up sick as can be, so I didn't get my fabric mailed by Friday like I planned. I did manage to get it washed, ironed & cut up today though. I was trying to stick w/the fabrics in my stash, but I didn't have enough of any one focal fabric so I decided to go w/two completely different focal fabrics. It will be fun to end up with two small quilts instead of one big one.

Now I'm just debating if I want to provide an extra fat eighth blender with the focal fabrics. Oh decissions, decissions!

I'll make up my mind tomorrow I guess lol. In the mean time I'm try'n to decide what block I should make out of all those fabulous f8s you all sent me!!!!! Oh my poor brain! lololol
    Old 01-25-2010, 06:17 PM

I have received all but 4 I think. I'm still ignoring them until I get this farm swap completed. I'll be starting on your blocks around Feb 5th I guestimate. It's so hard not to open all the envelopes and play with the fabric but I'm so afraid I'll get them mixed up and won't be able to remember who sent which fabric.
    You all have been posting so many nice blocks on here.
    I'm going to be sure and put your name on the back of the block you send so I remember who did which after I lose the envelope!
    :-D
    Old 01-25-2010, 06:38 PM

Two more FANTASTIC blocks. Wow, this is so much fun!

Granny16, Nancy in L.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]66442[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-66437.jpe  
    Old 01-25-2010, 08:14 PM

Storming here pretty much all day....so no mail :( Oh well......hopefully twice as much tomorrow!!

Three blocks on their way home tomorrow morning.....Gigix12, LovingIzabella, and mistiliz.

Good Night ALL.
    Old 01-25-2010, 08:53 PM

Weather here is pretty calm. We actually had some sun this morning but COLD.

Looking forward to receiving blocks! This week I am working on a baby quilt I NEED to finish so that I can send it to my niece in Hawaii. The shower is on 2.6 so I need to finish and get it mailed off. I will start on F8 shortly after.
    Old 01-25-2010, 09:57 PM

OK, I have not been the best at posting who I have gotten squishies from, and I am thinking it is easier to say who I have not. :)

Constance M.
    Marie W.
    Roseanne T.

I have a bunch of blocks completed and waiting to be mailed as well when I finally get the silly check I have been waiting on to mail out my f8's. I truly apologize if this is causing any issues. Grrr... I did not expect this huge delay in my finances with me being off on disability with the baby. Again, I apologize
    Old 01-25-2010, 10:03 PM

CJT, no worries, girl! You are WAYYY ahead of schedule on having blocks completed! And we all have plenty of work to do, so no worries on getting the F8's out! Just enjoy that baby and all the rest will fall into place :thumbup:
    Originally Posted by cjt_mama
    OK, I have not been the best at posting who I have gotten squishies from, and I am thinking it is easier to say who I have not. :)

Constance M.
    Marie W.
    Roseanne T.

I have a bunch of blocks completed and waiting to be mailed as well when I finally get the silly check I have been waiting on to mail out my f8's. I truly apologize if this is causing any issues. Grrr... I did not expect this huge delay in my finances with me being off on disability with the baby. Again, I apologize
    Old 01-25-2010, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by kysmommy2
    CJT, no worries, girl! You are WAYYY ahead of schedule on having blocks completed! And we all have plenty of work to do, so no worries on getting the F8's out! Just enjoy that baby and all the rest will fall into place :thumbup:

Constance M.
    Marie W.
    Roseanne T.

Enjoy that baby and we will enjoy your F8's when we get them. No worries...we have lots to keep us busy until you can get them out to us.
    Old 01-25-2010, 10:31 PM
    Power Poster

Constance M.
    Marie W.
    Roseanne T.

No rush! At the rate I am going, I won't need them until the middle of March :lol: :lol: And a new baby should come first, so just enjoy your time off .