Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • CHOCOLATE/RASPBERRY BLOCK SWAP - MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1/31/10...Notice page 9! >
  • CHOCOLATE/RASPBERRY BLOCK SWAP - MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1/31/10...Notice page 9!

• CHOCOLATE/RASPBERRY BLOCK SWAP - MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1/31/10...Notice page 9!

Old 04-03-2010, 10:35 AM

AKSunshine, what a lovely way to put those together! It really sets each apart to be noticed on their own but still unifies them beautifully!
    Old 04-03-2010, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
    AKSunshine, what a lovely way to put those together! It really sets each apart to be noticed on their own but still unifies them beautifully!
    Awe, thanks Sew cornie, I love your block too! Thanks so much for doing such a pretty job on it!!! :-D
    Old 04-03-2010, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by alaskasunshine
    Originally Posted by Wine Woman
    Good job Alaska!
    Thanks winewoman...did you see your lovely block in my lay out?
    I did all framed in the darker color fabric. I can't wait to start mine. Bought the fabrics yesterday to finish now to schedule it in with all my other projects! I need more hours in the day! ;-)
    Old 04-05-2010, 01:15 PM

Wine Woman, I agree with you...too many projects, too few hours in a day! The blocks I got are going into a little quilt for my 2 year old grandaughter. She just moved out of a crib a few weeks ago, so I told her this is for her Big Girl bed. She is very interested.
    Old 05-27-2010, 08:06 AM

Hi Chocolate/Rasberry Block Swappers! Just wondering how it's going with the quilting process. Anyone finish their tops yet? I'm just about ready to get to this one on my list. Just waiting on a few other blocks to come my way and I need to finish my Batik blocks and then I'll be able to concentrate on this one. It all depends what time of the summer this falls in!! if the suns a shinin' I don't stay in my sewing room. You know where I'll be. :wink: :-D :-D
    Old 05-27-2010, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
    Hi Chocolate/Rasberry Block Swappers! Just wondering how it's going with the quilting process. Anyone finish their tops yet? I'm just about ready to get to this one on my list. Just waiting on a few other blocks to come my way and I need to finish my Batik blocks and then I'll be able to concentrate on this one. It all depends what time of the summer this falls in!! if the suns a shinin' I don't stay in my sewing room. You know where I'll be. :wink: :-D :-D
    Well, it's somewhere on my list of things to do........maybe in a decade or so.
    Old 05-28-2010, 06:12 AM

This was my first swap and was curious how long it takes others to finish a swap and actually how many do something with their blocks!?!
    Old 05-28-2010, 04:12 PM

I finished mine already. I posted it in another link. You can find it if you look under my name. It is listed with some other quilts.
    Old 05-29-2010, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by magnolia
    I finished mine already. I posted it in another link. You can find it if you look under my name. It is listed with some other quilts.
    What was the link? I've checked the last four newsletters and did not notice your name posted. I'm preparing to get ready to start thinking about putting mine together for quilting and would like to see what others created. Belles
    Old 05-29-2010, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Belles
    Originally Posted by magnolia
    What was the link? I've checked the last four newsletters and did not notice your name posted. I'm preparing to get ready to start thinking about putting mine together for quilting and would like to see what others created. Belles
    I played detective :) and found it this way, click on her user name, then click on # of topics created and it was under "A few projects I have made this Semester".