Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Christmas ornament swap 2015 >
  • Christmas ornament swap 2015

• Christmas ornament swap 2015

Old 12-06-2015, 04:05 PM

I'm sorry to be late to the party. I'll post pictures later but I want to thank Monale for my lovely hexie tree! It's so incredible and I love hexies!!! The swiss chocolate is delectable and the bead ornament is so cute. I can't wait to add them all to my tree! Thank you so much!!!
    Old 12-06-2015, 04:13 PM

Thank you to my partner for the thoughtful package.
    Old 12-06-2015, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Monale
    And here is all that showed up once I unwrapped all the gifts:

Ornament no.3 is a cute selvage stocking!

Thank you so much SuzieSew! I am overwhelmed by your generosity and thoughtfulness. The package included a charm package and a pattern to go with it - and I assume you somehow checked on what colours I might like (or if not it was just a lovely coincidence - they are BEAUTIFUL!). Love, love, love your ornaments! Now I have to find a suitable place to display them (don't have a tree).
    I'm so glad you liked them! I confess, before I chose the charm pack I looked at your previous posts to see if I could get a clue of things you had done...so it was a lucky coincidence. I should have put a note on the needle that is stuck in what looks like a "marshmallow"...it's a stiletto. I received one from the swap last year and loved it-it's so useful when sewing or ironing-so I tried my hand at making some this year. Gave some to all of the ladies at my paper piecing club. I'm very glad and hope you enjoy all of the gifts and hope this is a lovely start to a wonderful Christmas!
    Old 12-06-2015, 04:59 PM

Walked in the door and ripped open my package. Thank you cheesehead I am one very lucky lady. Look at all these exquisite ornaments cheesehead made. Each one is so pretty and detailed. I am so excited "the Leg ornament" is mine. Also received three Christms pins, some yummy chocolate, ornament buttons and a hexi pattern and fabric. Thank you thankyou I love them all

terri
    Old 12-06-2015, 04:59 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537331[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]537330[/ATTACH]my wonderful mini sweater and stocking from ctyankee, Love them
    Attached Thumbnails 151206_0000.jpg   151206_0005.jpg   151206_0004.jpg  
    Old 12-06-2015, 05:01 PM

Oops forgot the picture of ornaments cheesehead sent

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537332[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    Old 12-06-2015, 05:20 PM

Default Mice in my package ;p

Thank you, thank you, thank you Betty!! I want to send you a PM but wan't sure of your screen name...

My package couldn't have been more perfect! I mentioned that I collect mice and received the cutest mouse pin! The fabric on her little dress even has mice on it!! She's so sweet right down to her lacy panties! I love the Christmas fabric and all of the wonderful ornaments! I got a lace bell on the package, lace wings in the package, Christmas buttons, a crazy patch heart, the cute candy cane ornament not to mention the candy cane ornament holder...the kid tried to run off with that already! There is an adorable door hanger with a bell and surprise...another mouse! (That might go on my door at work!)

It is all so wonderful! You are wonderful! Thank you so much!
    Attached Thumbnails mouse-ornament.jpg   ornament-swap-1.jpg   ornament-swap-me.jpg  
    Old 12-06-2015, 05:38 PM

I'm such a ninny-head! I took photos of my gorgeous ornament and goodies and left the camera at home and now I am at work for the next 12 hours. I promise I will put a picture up as soon as I get home. I want everyone to see the beautiful handmade wreathe I got.
    Old 12-06-2015, 05:41 PM

HI all, I wasn't part of this swap, however I sure have enjoyed seeing how skilled you all are. Beaded pins, folded stars, ME lace ornaments, little knitted sweaters, perhaps some PP candle & tumbling block, snowmen & woven tree to name a few. Such talent............calla
    Old 12-06-2015, 06:46 PM

I received the most wonderful stocking ornament, home made soap and lip gloss from Jenn (TiltedEars). Thank you so very much Jenn!

I also received my side swap from Jean (Oksewnsew). She sent a beautiful white dove and star. Thank you Jean. I'm sorry to be so late. Yours will be in the mail tomorrow.

The first picture is from TiltedEars and the second picture is from Oksewnsew. I love everything!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537351[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]537352[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails ornament-tiltedears.jpg   ornaments-oksewnsew.jpg