Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Closed - "Holiday Winter Wonderland" November 2011- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap >
  • Closed - "Holiday Winter Wonderland" November 2011- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap

• Closed - "Holiday Winter Wonderland" November 2011- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap

Old 12-30-2011, 06:40 PM

Do I hear strip music??? sorry couldn't resist... but sapdoggie started it!
    Old 12-30-2011, 06:45 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by SheriR
    Do I hear strip music??? sorry couldn't resist... but sapdoggie started it!

Yea she is a trouble maker all right!!!! Strip music and a naked tree !!!!!

... 6 hrs later and im still taking down xmas decorations and i even hired help!!!!! Sheeeeeeeesh !!!!! all the ornaments have been removed from both trees and the big tree is still standing tall and bare...
    Old 12-30-2011, 06:48 PM

AWWWw decorations..... Mrs.sherbert and the kiddos helped me de-decorate the tree. Then I wrapped it in sheets and the boys carried/drug it out today while I took the girls to get their nails done!!!! We had a GREAT vacation!!!
    Old 12-30-2011, 07:07 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

AWWWw decorations..... Mrs.sherbert and the kiddos helped me de-decorate the tree. Then I wrapped it in sheets and the boys carried/drug it out today while I took the girls to get their nails done!!!! We had a GREAT vacation!!!

We have a fake lite up tree.. hubby gets a new one about every three years- he refuses to 'fix' any unlit bulbs.. drives me crazy but I dont want to add any thing else to my to-do list for the holidays.. Hubby DOES NOT HELP at all putting up or taking down.. Next year I have to 'hire' a crew to put up our holiday stuff outside.. He must be the grinch's other brother because he can do with out Christmas.. NOT ME !!!!!! i like to torture him and play LOUD xmas music.. Anyone hear the Chipmunks Christmas carols ? hahahahaha that and the Disney Princess Carols are played LOUD AND PROUD around here .. lol..

Glad you had a blast with the kiddos !!

Last edited by luvTooQuilt; 12-30-2011 at 07:11 PM.
    Old 12-30-2011, 07:12 PM

SheriR - glad you had a great vacation !!!!

If I had someone to pamper me- I might not cause so-o-o-o much trouble-

Oh wait - I do have someone who pampers me - a dear hubby of almost 32 years ( Jan.12)

So, no excuse - just my nature I guess- although LUV and Yosemitesa encourage me A LOT

Now LUV if you have that many decorations, you need a full staff to keep you organized.

As for the music- I'll let everyone decide what is best for them- the strips will need to be hot colors though to keep us all warm

Last edited by sapdoggie; 12-30-2011 at 07:16 PM.
    Old 12-30-2011, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie
    SheriR - glad you had a great vacation !!!!

If I had someone to pamper me- I might not cause so-o-o-o much trouble-

Oh wait - I do have someone who pampers me - a dear hubby of almost 32 years ( Jan.12)

So, no excuse - just my nature I guess- although LU and Yosemitesa encourage me A LOT

Now LUV if you have that many decorations, you need a full staff to keep you organized.

As for the music- I'll let everyone decide what is best for them- the strips will need to be hot colors though to keep us all warm

I have ALOT of decorations and lots of open spaces/rooms to display them.. Three xmas trees - one in Turtles room, one in the foyer, and one in the formal dining room... I love xmas.. but its alot of work for me ...

BTW- you dont need any encouraging - you get in trouble all your own.. lol..
    Old 12-30-2011, 07:51 PM

Now now let's not tell any secrets- There are people who still think I am kind and generous .
    Old 12-30-2011, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie

Now now let's not tell any secrets- There are people who still think I am kind and generous .
    WHO ?!?!?!?!?!

JK
    Old 12-30-2011, 10:36 PM

Sapdoggie… we just celebrated 30 years. Every anniversary hubby gets me one pink rose for each year. He says Kroger is his best friend. HaHa.

Luv Luv... No help with decorations from hubby AND no long arm???? Time for some anti-grinch re-training!!!
    Old 12-30-2011, 10:45 PM

Sapdoggie… we just celebrated 30 years. Every anniversary hubby gets me one pink rose for each year. He says Kroger is his best friend. HaHa.

Luv Luv... No help with decorations from hubby AND no long arm???? Time for some anti-grinch re-training!!!
    Hes really is a good guy..... I can walk in a jewelery store and pick out anything I wanted- he tells me that all the time.. Ha we were in Justice Jewelers getting his Rolex sized and told me that very same thing.. But seriously, Ive got plenty of bling I really want a LA instead... . its just he lost his mom around the holidays a few years ago and Christmas has never been the same since.. I can understand but i do hope one day he can get out of his holiday funk and join us happy campers....