Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • CLOSED  July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st >
  • CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

• CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

Old 07-09-2011, 08:52 AM

Very well done indeed!! nice package
    Originally Posted by Kellie G
    I got my SP package today from Cindy....board name: cynthia freeman.....What a great package!!! She said this was her first swap and she did an awesome job....I got a local cookbook, I believe the people in her area put it together, so you know all the recipes have been tested and tried already, 2 FQ in my fav color green, a placemat/table runner pattern, 2 apron kits, one adult and one that has an apron for a little girl and her doll, and a magnetic tablet from the American Kennel Club, as well as a sweet note. Thank you so much Cindy, I love it all and can't wait to dive into it...You did a wonderful job on your first swap.
    Old 07-09-2011, 09:51 AM
    Swap Hosts

YAY!!! The package to my SP is out for delivery in that wonderful state ...
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-223523.gif  
    Old 07-09-2011, 10:21 AM

mine is finally done and ready to mail on Monday. headed west
    Old 07-09-2011, 10:42 AM

yippee, my sp package went in the mail today...i have not seen her on this board this time, but i know she has participated before....going to the west coast, hint: not afraid to send her candy in this heat, coz her favorite is not chocolate, but another kind!!!...should get it in a few days.........gina
    Old 07-09-2011, 11:01 AM
    Swap Hosts

SP!!! It's at your door!!!
    Open it! Open it! Open it!
    No snakes! I promise!
    Old 07-09-2011, 11:07 AM

so far I have not seen any hints for me :lol: ..But than again my mind is on vacation..It just left my body :thumbup:
    Old 07-09-2011, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by CAgirl1
    Sent my package out today overseas to a country that has the same colors in their flag as the U.S. has. Not sure how long it will take, but it is on its way.
    UK has same colour flag as US but it could be going to Tussymussy please let it be NE England not SW (sorry Tussy).

Its my birthday today so as my DH has gone to Silvertone to watch the F1 Grand Prix, myself and three grilfriends went to a local country house hotel for a very grand afternoon tea. Smoked salmon, cream cheese and cucumber sandwiches followed by plain and fruit scones with clotted cream and jam and then to finish off 4 yes 4 cakes each. They were only small but oh how I struggled to eat them lol. Tomorrow DD and I are having a mother and daughter day and going to visit Durham a very old city about 25 miles away.

Back to swap, some fabulous swaps this month as always, aren't some people so quick to get packages out. I always intend to but never seem to manage. When I get back in tomorrow I will make something special and then one more purchase on Monday and it will be sent out. Will give you all a clue when it goes. Eileen
    Old 07-09-2011, 11:33 AM

Yep, sorry folks, I have been retraining for the last 8 months and now I have to do a huge assessment. So most of this month I will have my head in my books writing various essays and other stuff. It has to be completed and delivered by 26th July. Just a few hours off each day so that I can sew for my SP.

The house is a mess, but it can wait. Books, study and sewing are the important things in life at the moment.

I do pop on the site when I have a few minutes, like now, after a whole day's tutorial in the city. But apart from reading the posts am too busy! I still love you all and life will get back to normal for the August swap.

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    Isn't that table set pretty and I love the fabrics.My pal should get her package today going by the tracking info.She is in Ind.I miss Candi too. And for some reason TussyMussy is kinda quiet too. Mary
    Old 07-09-2011, 11:36 AM

Happy Birthday Eileen. Hip, Hip, Hooray and the bumps!

Originally Posted by cannyquilter
    Originally Posted by CAgirl1
    Sent my package out today overseas to a country that has the same colors in their flag as the U.S. has. Not sure how long it will take, but it is on its way.
    UK has same colour flag as US but it could be going to Tussymussy please let it be NE England not SW (sorry Tussy).

Its my birthday today so as my DH has gone to Silvertone to watch the F1 Grand Prix, myself and three grilfriends went to a local country house hotel for a very grand afternoon tea. Smoked salmon, cream cheese and cucumber sandwiches followed by plain and fruit scones with clotted cream and jam and then to finish off 4 yes 4 cakes each. They were only small but oh how I struggled to eat them lol. Tomorrow DD and I are having a mother and daughter day and going to visit Durham a very old city about 25 miles away.

Back to swap, some fabulous swaps this month as always, aren't some people so quick to get packages out. I always intend to but never seem to manage. When I get back in tomorrow I will make something special and then one more purchase on Monday and it will be sent out. Will give you all a clue when it goes. Eileen
    Old 07-09-2011, 12:00 PM

Thanks Sue, I'm not saying how old I am but the bumps would finish me off!!

Hope your studying is going well, I did a degree in my late thirties when I had two pre teen children it was hard going but worth it. At least you have your sewing and the board to relax you.