• Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • CLOSED  July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st >
  • CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

• CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

Old 07-16-2011, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
    It was me!! It was me!!!
    Thank you Arizonagirl!

I just love good clues! Okay, this is what I got!
    I didn't get to stalk the mailman, Roofer surprised me with his nephew to fix my paperweight... um, I mean car. It has been a blessing of a day, it is fixed.
    But with them there, I didn't get to do anything with my package, but put it in the house. Everytime I came in for something I snuck little peeks inside. The photo is missing the candy. Come on now, I get a pass for this. i got four kids who KNEW there was candy in that box. I dug that out right away, and well, by the time I got to really enjoy my box, the candy just didn't survive all us Fertig's :lol: It was Christmas in July, got a christmas magazine, then it was just chalk full of some much neat stuff.
    Now the only "weird" thing is that gray/black rolly thingy. What is that?

Oh... And she send my daughter Kimmy a present for her 7th birthday next week, how sweet is that!

I have had a really great day today, and this package is just adds more wonderful to my day. Again, Thank you!

Ok the gray/black rolly thingy is for quick pressing of seams at your machine. I'm glad that you liked everything. I can't wait to see what Kimberly makes with her birthday present.

Robyn
    Old 07-16-2011, 06:13 PM

Hey Cloverpatch did you get the rest of the monkey bread recipe that I pm'd you?
    Old 07-16-2011, 06:16 PM

Maggy sent me a wonderful package.
    I love the skull fabric and I really needed another package of pins. Thank you so much.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-227522.jpe  
    Old 07-16-2011, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
    Hey Cloverpatch did you get the rest of the monkey bread recipe that I pm'd you?
    Yes I did, Thank you! Will be making that for breakfast. My eldest wants you to know she REALLY REALLY like the little sand globe, and she wants to know if it is real AZ dirt. Kids are so funny.
    Old 07-16-2011, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
    Originally Posted by arizonagirl
    Yes I did, Thank you! Will be making that for breakfast. My eldest wants you to know she REALLY REALLY like the little sand globe, and she wants to know if it is real AZ dirt. Kids are so funny.
    Yes it is made with real AZ dirt. Everyone here loves monkey bread for breakfast. I usually will put the cut up biscuts in the ziplock bag with the cinnamon and sugar the night before and just let is sit over night.
    Old 07-16-2011, 07:02 PM

I'll be writing her up a PM as soon as I post this, but I just wanted to show everyone the lovely SP package that "didi" sent my way! I got a text from my Mom letting me know that a squishy had arrived with today's mail.

Included are three pretty floral fabrics, sticky pads, quilting needles, daisy stickers, lovely red ribbon, three sparkly nail files, a new bookmark, and an absolutely awesome mugrug! Thank you so much, DiAnn!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-227561.jpe  
    Old 07-16-2011, 08:10 PM

Jennalynn..nice package you rec'd.
    I also rec'd a nice package in my mail box..it might have been there yesterday. I didn't check the mail until today.
    I rec'd a FANTASTIC firmy all the way from Gaby in Japan...I love all my goodies..I will post a photo tomorrow. I have been down at my deli all afternoon doing the inventory for the new buyers. I am selling it. They will take their loan app papers in on Monday. I hope they get the loan so I will get that out of my name.
    Sorry I got off my subject here...anyways..
    Gaby thank you so very much for all the goodies..DH & I have half the box of candy gone already *L* I appreciate all the thought you put into each item you sent me. crafty_linda_b
    Old 07-16-2011, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by crafty_linda_b
    Jennalynn..nice package you rec'd.
    I also rec'd a nice package in my mail box..it might have been there yesterday. I didn't check the mail until today.
    I rec'd a FANTASTIC firmy all the way from Gaby in Japan...I love all my goodies..I will post a photo tomorrow. I have been down at my deli all afternoon doing the inventory for the new buyers. I am selling it. They will take their loan app papers in on Monday. I hope they get the loan so I will get that out of my name.
    Sorry I got off my subject here...anyways..
    Gaby thank you so very much for all the goodies..DH & I have half the box of candy gone already *L* I appreciate all the thought you put into each item you sent me. crafty_linda_b
    Linda, so glad you loved it. Sure had fun putting it together.
    Good luck on selling the deli!!! Hope everything goes smoothly.
    Old 07-16-2011, 10:43 PM

I am glad that you liked your package!!!

Originally Posted by katvert
    I got my package !! Thank you Juli!!
    She included a wonderful glow-in-the-dark (Halloween) pillowcase for my son... he loves it.
    Some wonderful Halloween (glowing and non glowing) fabrics (can you guess our favorite holiday)
    Some great 30's fabrics
    and a book on using stripes in quilts....maybe it will give me the courage to tackle them.

Thanks!!!!
    Old 07-17-2011, 05:44 AM
    Power Poster

What really nice swaps again today.I haven't seen a roller to press the seams with. How handy.Lori how many swaps left to get? Just wondering since the swap seems to be doing better the last 2 swaps.Hope it stays that way. Have a good sunday everyone. Mary