Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • CLOSED  July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st >
  • CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

• CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

Old 07-20-2011, 12:06 PM

I've already read the first one and enjoyed every single second of it. Started the second whilst I spent ages in a hospital waiting room yesterday. Will have to put it aside for now and get on with all this work but it will spur me on knowing that the antics of Stephanie Plum are waiting for me.

I have found a long list of them plus more of her books on Amazon.co.uk and have already ordered the next two. The addiction goes on.
    Old 07-20-2011, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by koko
    Originally Posted by mimom
    Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    No sad faces now, They are coming I promise!
    see the thing is I bought more cresent rolls just in case my squishies or at least one of them didn't come today, now I'm going to have make more pecan sticky buns tomorrow morning and too many days of that and I will have to buy a bigger lazy-boy, lol
    Dang - I forgot the rolls when I was in the store today. Will just have to run out and get them...thank goodness the store is less than 5 minutes away ....on second thought if these are as good as they look I may be in trouble...

Your in trouble for sure. One bite and you can't stop.
    Old 07-20-2011, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
    I've already read the first one and enjoyed every single second of it. Started the second whilst I spent ages in a hospital waiting room yesterday. Will have to put it aside for now and get on with all this work but it will spur me on knowing that the antics of Stephanie Plum are waiting for me.

I have found a long list of them plus more of her books on Amazon.co.uk and have already ordered the next two. The addiction goes on.
    Hope everything is ok.
    Old 07-20-2011, 12:28 PM

Thank you Pattis47 for the wonderful package I received today!!! I absolutely LOVE the fat quarters, I'm kind of hooked on earth tones and these are beautiful! The huge package of gummy savers (yum) won't last long. Love the scissors too, I could have 25 pairs and never be able to find one when I need them (what is with that anyway). The pincushion is precious and appreciate your taking the time to make me something!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-229365.jpe  
    Old 07-20-2011, 12:46 PM

Help! What does it mean when the recipe says to add the sliced crescent rolls? Can someone please explain?
    Old 07-20-2011, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz
    Help! What does it mean when the recipe says to add the sliced crescent rolls? Can someone please explain?
    Sounds like you would keep them in the roll shape as they come in the package. Slice into pinwheels, kinda-sorta like a cinnamon bun. Sounds right to me!
    Old 07-20-2011, 01:02 PM

Have been so busy for the last week have not even had a chance to read the board.

Firstly a big sorry to my sp pal. Your package is on its way but did not get posted until Monday and as Tussy said earlier it can take 5 -15 days to get there. Last month my package arrived in 5 days so lets hope it is the same this time.

I will send a clue or two later on, but I don't think I have seen my swap partner posting on the thread so she may not get to see them.

I am not even going to comment on how delicious those rolls look, I am doing so well on my diet and just looking at the pictures makes me gain pounds!lol

I really like to sound of those books, I think I am going to have to get myself one (or seventeen!!)

The packages every month are always great but this month they seem to be outstanding. And everyone on the thread is so positive which is really nice. Thanks to Lori for doing such a great job. Canny
    Old 07-20-2011, 01:08 PM

take them out of the package leave them in the roll form and slice them like you would tube cookie dough, does that make sense?
    Old 07-20-2011, 01:09 PM

When by buy the Pillsbury biscut rolls in the tube, they are already precut/sliced so you just have to lay them on top of the cinnamon mixture. These are fantastic.
    Old 07-20-2011, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Sunflower Girl
    Thank you Pattis47 for the wonderful package I received today!!! I absolutely LOVE the fat quarters, I'm kind of hooked on earth tones and these are beautiful! The huge package of gummy savers (yum) won't last long. Love the scissors too, I could have 25 pairs and never be able to find one when I need them (what is with that anyway). The pincushion is precious and appreciate your taking the time to make me something!
    love those fat quarters