Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • CLOSED    June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st >
  • CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

• CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

Old 06-19-2011, 04:36 AM

After spending a Wonderful day out of town yesturday with my dad. I came home to a package stuffed with great stuff from dream56. There were 2 quilt magazines, disappearing ink pen, 4 lovely fat quarters, A great pattern I cant wait to start something from it, a small rotary cutter, a note pad, and some coffee and tea. I just LOVE doing these swaps and the generosity of everyone on this board just blows me away. Thank you Dee for all the great stuff. I LOVE it all
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-213693.jpe  
    Old 06-19-2011, 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by familyfun
    After spending a Wonderful day out of town yesturday with my dad. I came home to a package stuffed with great stuff from dream56. There were 2 quilt magazines, disappearing ink pen, 4 lovely fat quarters, A great pattern I cant wait to start something from it, a small rotary cutter, a note pad, and some coffee and tea. I just LOVE doing these swaps and the generosity of everyone on this board just blows me away. Thank you Dee for all the great stuff. I LOVE it all
    Glad you like the goodies
    Old 06-19-2011, 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA
    Can we choose to have more than one SS? I realize that if we say 2 we ship to 2 as well. I junderstand that. Just wondering. Thanks :)
    I have been signing up for two every month lately. When you send Lori your PM at sign up time just make sure she knows that you want to do two instead of one.
    Old 06-19-2011, 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by dyer804
    So many great packages this month! I can't wait for mine to come, soon I hope.
    Want to join the bench with me? I am bringing some raspberry cookies with iced green tea. I haven't received either of mine yet. I haven't heard from either one of the ones I sent out either. But the one that is going overseas I do not expect to hear from until the end of the month.
    Old 06-19-2011, 05:55 AM

well i guess i am on the bench for now so here i am waiting, and will wait some more can't wait to get my package.
    Old 06-19-2011, 06:32 AM

I wanted to shout out a big THANK YOU to Lynne for my wonderful gifts! :) :)
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-213743.jpe  
    Old 06-19-2011, 07:25 AM

this is from ebay = http://cgi.ebay.com/ITS-BOY-Cotton-F...1931%26ps%3D54

Originally Posted by SharonAnne
    Originally Posted by crafty_linda_b
    Juli do you want the fabric that actually says "it's a boy" on it? or do you want the fabric line that is called it's a boy thing? I can look for you the next time I go to town and let you know. Our Joann's had the one with the lettering on it but that was awhile back. I am not sure they still do. You might try their online store and see if they carry it there. Good luck. crafty_linda_b

Originally Posted by Juli
    Does anyone here know of any good places to find Its a boy baby fabric? I have been trying to find some. I have found a lot of Its a girl fabric, but I can't seem to find any It's a boy fabric.
    Here's some blue fabric on eBay that says "It's a Boy" on it. They have 4 yards available. http://compare.ebay.com/like/320656871931?var=lv<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y
    Old 06-19-2011, 09:15 AM
    Power Poster

Great squishies again today. What imaginations and talents are on here. Lauriejo I love the table runner patterns Mary
    Old 06-19-2011, 10:32 AM

I got a wonderful package from Annt59 late yesterday afternoon. Just picked it up today at my P.O. box. I received 2 great mug rugs!! I have seen people post pics of them and now I have received my first 2!! I received some fons & porter stick pins and also some safety pins. I received a pair of tweezer that are definitely going to be used a lot. lol Also received 2 pieces of blue fabric that I will definitely put to good use and a new kind of Trident gum that I am anxious to try (has vitamin c in it & need all the energy I can get). May have to fly out of town last minute for an emergency, so will try to post a pic when I get a chance.

Thanks Ann for the wonderful goodies!! You are an awesome swap partner and you put together a wonderful package.
    Old 06-19-2011, 06:07 PM

After having an emotional weekend again, trying to get over this virus thing, with the earache, I received my package today. Yes, Shamrock, was a bit disappointed not those omaha steaks the box said it was to be, but I sure liked what I did get, a beautiful petal sack with some goodies in it lots of tea bags which I sure need to help mend this icky going on, a file that I truly needed that has a quilt design on it, curved safety pins, YLI #12 thread, love this stuff, beautiful blue floral fabric, cute flower eraser, and some cookies to have with my tea. Love it. Thank you so much. I really like the petal holder for the tea.