Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • CLOSED    June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st >
  • CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

• CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

Old 06-22-2011, 07:16 AM

still waiting here too on the bench
    Old 06-22-2011, 07:56 AM

Nothing for me again today I am just giving up since I know mine is not supose to be from Canada. Good Luck everyone on the bench.
    Old 06-22-2011, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Moedeenie
    Originally Posted by pennyj123
    Gday, there doesn't look like there is many left on the bench, am i here on my own. :(
    There has been some great packages received, and i love the magazines that you receive. I have just subscribed to Fon's & Porter, and get the newsletters to American patchwork & Quilting magazine, love your magazines, will have to dig one out and havanother read, bring a mag and i will share mine. :)
    There sure are some great packages being received this month! You are not alone PennyJ, I will be joining you on the bench and will also bring a few magazines and some strawberry shortcake to share with everyone.
    I'm sitting on the bench too, but I'm not worried. BTW, I sent my SP package on the 16th by priority mail but when I try to track it, USPS says the package will be delivered on June 23rd. Priority was only .50 more than first class. I don't know why it would take a week for Priority mail. I'm wondering if the clerk didn't stamp the box Priority mail. I wasn't paying attention.
    Old 06-22-2011, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer
    Originally Posted by Moedeenie
    Originally Posted by pennyj123
    Gday, there doesn't look like there is many left on the bench, am i here on my own. :(
    There has been some great packages received, and i love the magazines that you receive. I have just subscribed to Fon's & Porter, and get the newsletters to American patchwork & Quilting magazine, love your magazines, will have to dig one out and havanother read, bring a mag and i will share mine. :)
    There sure are some great packages being received this month! You are not alone PennyJ, I will be joining you on the bench and will also bring a few magazines and some strawberry shortcake to share with everyone.
    I'm sitting on the bench too, but I'm not worried. BTW, I sent my SP package on the 16th by priority mail but when I try to track it, USPS says the package will be delivered on June 23rd. Priority was only .50 more than first class. I don't know why it would take a week for Priority mail. I'm wondering if the clerk didn't stamp the box Priority mail. I wasn't paying attention.
    My Postmaster told me that if you ask for delivery confirmation, it has to go out that day ASAP. If it doesn't have delivery confirmation, it will wait till the end of the day and at the main post office it sits until last to be sorted.
    Old 06-22-2011, 10:13 AM

Still on the bench here, maybe tomorrow.
    Old 06-22-2011, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by verna2197
    Need to let my SP for the month of June know that her package will be mailed kinda late. I am out of state, I brought your package with me to mail then realized that I left something for you at home, so can not mail your package until I get back home. I will let you know that you do live in the Sunshine State and you live on the Gulf Side. I sure hope you do enjoy your package once you get it and I am truly sorry it will be late.

Verna2197
    Could this be me? I live on the Gulf side of the Sunshine State. No package today.
    Old 06-22-2011, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by antiquegirl68
    Nothing for me again today I am just giving up since I know mine is not supose to be from Canada. Good Luck everyone on the bench.
    Don't give up...I am sure your package will be coming any day now
    Old 06-22-2011, 12:42 PM
    Power Poster

today I checked the mail twice. I though maybe I was a little early so I went back a second time.Nothing.No Squishie,no Bills,no junk mail. That's really weird for me.Mary
    Old 06-22-2011, 12:49 PM

I love that sound when the postman walks onto the porch because that means there is a package and today that squishy was for me. The package had a Royal Mail, an airmail sticker and a customs declaration so I immediately wanted to know who the sender was. There was a postcard from Somerset Heritage and a lovely note card with a letter from my dear Secret Pal, Tussymussy. There were so many goodies in this squishy, please excuse me if I forget to mention anything...I received a beautiful pale blue scarf, sticky notes and flags, binder clips a really pretty pen with a butterfly clip, purple,burgandy and blue fabrics, a great pair of scissors with a strawberry scissor fob attached, a coordinating handmade tissue holder and tea sachel (filled with Good Earth superfruity Blackcurrant& Mangosteen teas), as well as a handmade thread pot with bookmark and a coordinating handmade pincushion, the cutest handmade sewing kit with 12 metallic threads and pins...(I collect sewing kits) in addition to Flatyz candles and a recipe for Caraway Cookies and she even included the fresh Caraway seeds from her garden. How Sweet is that?!! I truly love everything! Thanks so much Tussymussy!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-215344.jpe  
    Old 06-22-2011, 01:00 PM
    Power Poster

wow tussymussy you did great. I love the homemade goodies.Sooo cute.Mary