• CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

• CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

Old 06-13-2011, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
    Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
    Mine has been delivered... :thumbup: .. Detailed Results:

Delivered, June 13, 2011, 11:23 am, SUWANEE, GA 30024
    Arrival at Post Office, June 13, 2011, 7:06 am, SUWANEE, GA 30024
    I GOT IT!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOO........ I was out till 4pm today and when I got home the neighbor came over with my pkg. And it is an awesome pkg at that. Thanks soooo so much for everything. And yes I used to/do cross stitch but it has been a few years since I have done anything. But how perfect is it, I have a little brown dog that sleeps with us and a cat so the cross stitch picture is purrrrfect. :) And the large piece of purple fabric is awesome. I imediately put it in with all my purples I am collecting to one day make my purple quilt. :) :) And the FQ's I love. Oh and the flower pics are PERFECT......I tried the long wire and did not like them and was gonna get these pics but just had not had the time to do so yet. Perfect timing. Thanks sooo much Diane. You truly did an awesome job on my SP pkg. Thank you for taking the time to make it very personal for me and I am honored that I got the first mug rug. It is going on my sewing table. My Secret Pal rocks!!!!!
    I am so glad that you like every thing, it was so much fun putting your package together..I had a blast :-) ..Your an awesome secret pal :thumbup:
    Old 06-13-2011, 04:29 PM

just checked USPS tracking.....it took 2 days to travel 65 miles to Baltimore processing facility.....at that rate, it will be delivered in July or August

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, June 13, 2011, 4:21 pm, BALTIMORE, MD 21233
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 11, 2011
    Old 06-13-2011, 05:18 PM

My mom is making a cat quilt to right now. My cat thinks all the quilts in the house are hers. So she is making a cat quilt that she is giving to the cat.

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    I got my package from Pam Gaines today and I loved everything that she sent. The giraffe is an air freshner! He smells wonderful! Fresh Rain I think. 3 pieces of fabric for my quilt for myself the cat quilt of the future. And 3 pieces of pretty fabric for whatever, a beautiful red, white and blue block, some cat treats for my brat cat and a treat dispenser/toy, a cooking magazine and chocolate!
    Old 06-13-2011, 05:18 PM

My SP package arrived today from Rusty's Mama. It was wonderful and she selected lots of items with me in mind. I loved the batik fabrics and several squares of whites for my Christmas quilt. She also included a tape measure (my dog had recently chewed the end of my one and only tape measure) so that will definitely come in handy. The cute decoration for my wall and a bag for all my quilting treasures were awesome. Thank you Rusty's Mama for your thoughtfulness and generosity!
    Old 06-13-2011, 06:24 PM

My SS package will be on it's way TOMORROW. It is going NORTH @ 500 miles. Give or take a few miles! LOL
    Old 06-13-2011, 06:26 PM

My SP's package went out today. From where I live it will travel over 2156 miles! Wow that's a long way I hope it arrives safely. Some have implied that she has a sewing machine hooked up to her engine so she can sew when she drives!! I can't wait to learn how this is done!! :?: :-D :-D

Laquita your avitar is so precious I just want to reach over and kiss the baby's cheeks! Everytime I see it that's all I can think about! Sooooo precious.
    Old 06-13-2011, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Juli
    My mom is making a cat quilt to right now. My cat thinks all the quilts in the house are hers. So she is making a cat quilt that she is giving to the cat.

My cat thinks they are all HIS, every quilt I make, if I leave it for 30 seconds he is on it. I have already made him 2 quilts you would think that is enough!

I got my package from Pam Gaines today and I loved everything that she sent. The giraffe is an air freshner! He smells wonderful! Fresh Rain I think. 3 pieces of fabric for my quilt for myself the cat quilt of the future. And 3 pieces of pretty fabric for whatever, a beautiful red, white and blue block, some cat treats for my brat cat and a treat dispenser/toy, a cooking magazine and chocolate!
    Old 06-13-2011, 06:44 PM

I received a wonderful squishie today from catpawski. I think she has been listening in on me. I have two baby girl quilts to make and what does she send me. Wonderful pinks. I love them, I actually could make myself something nice from them.

Then she sent a quilt pattern book, this weekend I had been browzing the net looking at different log cabin patterns for another project.

Then she sent row marking beads ( she must know how confused I get sometimes), a measuring tape, a magnetic (with chocolate pictured (real cute) and a note pad.

Thank you so much catpawski. You made my day.

Sorry photo is a little fuzzy, had to use DD cell phone camera. The fabric is really pink and green
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]211190[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-211184.jpe  
    Old 06-13-2011, 06:50 PM

Mine w as delivered yesterday also and no word yet so she may be away.

Hoppa
    Old 06-13-2011, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Juli

My cat thinks they are all HIS, every quilt I make, if I leave it for 30 seconds he is on it. I have already made him 2 quilts you would think that is enough!

That's exactly what mine does! I was given a quilt as a gift last night and this afternoon I was laying on the couch with it, when I sat up, she came and sat in my lap, so I folded the quilt up and laid it on the end up on couch, she was off my lap and on the quilt.