Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • CLOSED    June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st >
  • CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

• CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

Old 06-18-2011, 11:24 AM

I am on the bench with you guys too. I am feeling good so took extra vitamin c so I could set with you. Got cream puff pastrie baking and soon make the filling and icing. I will bring some with me.

Linda
    Old 06-18-2011, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by crafty_linda_b
    Juli do you want the fabric that actually says "it's a boy" on it? or do you want the fabric line that is called it's a boy thing? I can look for you the next time I go to town and let you know. Our Joann's had the one with the lettering on it but that was awhile back. I am not sure they still do. You might try their online store and see if they carry it there. Good luck. crafty_linda_b

I actually was looking for Its a boy. Ours Joann's only has Its a Girl.

Originally Posted by Juli
    Does anyone here know of any good places to find Its a boy baby fabric? I have been trying to find some. I have found a lot of Its a girl fabric, but I can't seem to find any It's a boy fabric.
    Old 06-18-2011, 12:02 PM

Yeah, I have am looking for fabric that says Its a boy on it. I looked online, when it came up, it didn't never showed it at all. When I went to our Joann's there's no boy stuff at all. Everything was all girl stuff colors. There were 3 bundles fat quarters That said Its a girl fat qaurters.
    Jeanette thinks she's having a boy, everyone else think's she's having a boy too.

Originally Posted by crafty_linda_b
    Juli do you want the fabric that actually says "it's a boy" on it? or do you want the fabric line that is called it's a boy thing? I can look for you the next time I go to town and let you know. Our Joann's had the one with the lettering on it but that was awhile back. I am not sure they still do. You might try their online store and see if they carry it there. Good luck. crafty_linda_b

Does anyone here know of any good places to find Its a boy baby fabric? I have been trying to find some. I have found a lot of Its a girl fabric, but I can't seem to find any It's a boy fabric.
    Old 06-18-2011, 12:04 PM

I received my awesome package from Barefoot Quilter and L*O*V*E it!!!! My box had a clip on reading light(was going to go get one to use with the e-reader DH just got me),a cute little clip picture frame, a pink carrying case, 3 packs of potpourri,a package of safety pins, a very pretty journal with matching pen and tissue box, a plaque, mini reeses, smarties :), pattern and fabric for a rag doll and 5 beautiful pieces of fabric. Thank you so much for such a wonderful package!!

close up of the fabrics
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]213417[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-213410.jpe   attachment-213411.jpe  
    Old 06-18-2011, 01:11 PM

Im off the bench, thanks to Pat from TN. I got 3 snowmen redwork blocks. 6 fat 1/4 in purple, teal and hot pinks. (some of my favorite colors) and then matching threads to go with the fat 1/4. Also included was a shopping list and note pad with matching pen. THANKS PAT I love it all!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-213455.jpe  
    Old 06-18-2011, 01:16 PM

OOPS I see you figured it out *L* so I will delete this post..

LAQUITA nice package you rec'd. I am still on the bench unless mine is at the post office today. I haven't gone into town to check my mail. If it's a box then I won't get it til Monday because they just go in and put the mail out and leave. They aren't open on the weekends. I have a big drawer type box for my business mail so if it's a large envelope that will fit they will put it in there. crafty_linda_b

Originally Posted by LAQUITA
    Im off the bench, thanks to Pat from TN. I got 3 snowmen redwork blocks. 6 fat 1/4 in purple, teal and hot pinks. (some of my favorite colors) and then matching threads to go with the fat 1/4. Also included was a shopping list and note pad with matching pen. THANKS PAT I love it all!
    Old 06-18-2011, 01:44 PM
    Power Poster

brenda what pretty fabrics and such a cute tote.Laquita really nice redwork. Cute little snowmen,What ya gonna make with them? Mary
    Old 06-18-2011, 02:02 PM

I received the most amazing package today from GWYN... thank you so much. It came at a perfect time. I had ankle surgery and can't walk for three weeks. It was a wonderful pick me up.
    A wonderful quilted bag that will get much use, it is gorgeous. A really cute Halloween basket, and some Halloween fabrics to match - guess what is my favorite holiday. A jar of foot soak - that will be much appreciated but have to wait awhile. And some great candy. My son will love the dinosaur candy container.

Thank you so much.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-213467.jpe   attachment-213468.jpe  
    Old 06-18-2011, 02:09 PM

I am still sitting on the bench with the rest of you. Nothing arrived at the post office again today. I think the postmistress is liking it. I go everyday to see if I have a pkg. I usually only go 2-3 times a week. When I get my mail she has it all bundled up with lg elastic bands because it will no longer fit in my box. I ate Chinese today and my fortune cookie said that I would receive a letter or message soon. So I guess I won't be waiting much longer, if you can believe fortune cookies. I am anticipating, but truthfully my SP gave me such a wonderful thank you that I really am happy to have given and made someone else happy, what a thrill in giving.
    Old 06-18-2011, 02:25 PM
    Power Poster

katvert what a cute tote and pumpkin basket. Love the halloween fabric too.Hope your ankle heels quickly.I've had foot surgery several yrs ago. It's terrible taking care of your family and hopping around.I got a tote bage and put things in it so I could still have 2 hands for the crutches. I still could carry water newspaper etc.Good Luck Mary