Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Closed for Sign Ups - "Stash Buster 2012" - Jan 2012- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap.... >
  • Closed for Sign Ups - "Stash Buster 2012" - Jan 2012- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap....

• Closed for Sign Ups - "Stash Buster 2012" - Jan 2012- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap....

Old 01-26-2012, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    I am working at a job and then getting a table runner done which did not realize would be so labor intensive. Almost there though. Just have to figure out how to set the blocks for the table runner. Tough making up your own pattern. Was thinking about those squares coming home this am. Wondering when they were going to be here. Was such a hurry to get them to you. What happened to your wand? Did it get used up by the thief who took it? Did it run out of magic? Do you need a little pixie dust?
    HEY NOW!!! I didn't use up ALL of it's magic...and I did return it. I was a GOOD GIRL...I could have kept it. BTW, this made me laugh so hard, I about fell out of my office chair. The lady in the office next to me had to come running to make sure I was o.k. Thank you for the laugh!!! You are AWESOME!!!
    Old 01-26-2012, 07:27 AM

OMG LUV!!! I see sooooooooooo many that I am in LOVE with!!!
    Old 01-26-2012, 07:32 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by sharon b
    What have I been doing.. lets see.. I get up in the morning , go to work come home sew some Boom blocks for the swap here- look around at the board to make sure all are behaving , go to bed - get up and repeat Except for Wednesday evenings when I have my quilt club
    Well I guess someone as to do it.. I just sit on the couch eating bon bons all day long.. Just kidding..But boy do I wish..
    Old 01-26-2012, 08:40 AM

So you have been sitting on the couch eating bon bons and let the wand do the work. No wonder you ran out of magic, was not Yosamitesa at all. You have been eating bon bons while I have been having to go without on this diet so I can sit longer and sew. Well, you now have to definitely give me that wand so I can do the same as you! Get those squares swapped so I can get onto a painstaking thought process as to what am I going to do with them when they do get here.
    Old 01-26-2012, 09:40 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    So you have been sitting on the couch eating bon bons and let the wand do the work. No wonder you ran out of magic, was not Yosamitesa at all. You have been eating bon bons while I have been having to go without on this diet so I can sit longer and sew. Well, you now have to definitely give me that wand so I can do the same as you! Get those squares swapped so I can get onto a painstaking thought process as to what am I going to do with them when they do get here.
    My hubby says that to me all the time... Jokingly that is .. that I sit around eating bon bons all day while he slaves in his dungeon of an office.. lol..( he works from home) He tries to make me feel bad for him so I have to sit with him for a while -for a break- before he goes back to work in Conference He!! as he calls it.. lol.. Yea I know its a lil guilt trip he plays jokingly- but if me sitting and talking to him for 10 min on the couch makes him happy I dont mind.. But, after 11 min I start rambling off a 'Honey Do' list and he heads back in his office to pretend he didnt hear the list.. lol.. Now thats a WIN WIN situation.. lol..

Im still swappin.. Im gettin there. . . I have to pet them all and IM really trying very hard not to drool all over them... that takes time you know..

Ill post more pics later today.. Ive got some neat hostess goodies to show you..

Last edited by luvTooQuilt; 01-26-2012 at 09:45 AM.
    Old 01-26-2012, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
    I just sit on the couch eating bon bons all day long.. IM really trying very hard not to drool all over them...
    OMGosh Luv that was always MY dream!!!!

LOVE the fabs!

And if it looks like some squares are washed I'll know it was just too much droolin!!

Last edited by SheriR; 01-26-2012 at 10:20 AM.
    Old 01-26-2012, 12:01 PM

I better not have any drool on mine. Let me do the petting, I can do a good job over here. They may not want to come home if "you" pet them too much. Does the hubby have those bon bons also?
    Old 01-26-2012, 02:45 PM

Can't wait to receive my package to drool over.
    Old 01-26-2012, 06:07 PM

"E -E - E - WWWWWWW" NO DROOL PLEASE

Enough of the bon-bons ( no wonder the chocolate is hard to get ) BACK TO SWAPPING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Old 01-26-2012, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie
    "E -E - E - WWWWWWW" NO DROOL PLEASE

Enough of the bon-bons ( no wonder the chocolate is hard to get ) BACK TO SWAPPING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was trying to swap this afternoon but Mitesa and her 'friend in Cahoots' ( yea you know who you are !!!!!!) kept bothering me.. I was being a very good girl and they tag teamed me and took my attention away from swapping.. I swear..

Im almost done.. I just may get them in Mondays morning mail.. Saturday No way. My PO is only open from 8-915am.. Im still sleepin..

Last edited by luvTooQuilt; 01-26-2012 at 06:18 PM.