Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Closed for Sign Ups - "Stash Buster 2012" - Jan 2012- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap.... >
  • Closed for Sign Ups - "Stash Buster 2012" - Jan 2012- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap....

• Closed for Sign Ups - "Stash Buster 2012" - Jan 2012- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap....

Old 01-30-2012, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Momma_K
    Ladies,

I'm having a very hard time trying to find online QShops that carry a the colors for February...Black with bright colors. Can a few of you name off a few of your favorite online shops for me? The two I usually use have a Fat Nothing!!

Thanks for your help..Momma_K....Kathy
    I shop a lot with fabric fanatics and get a LOT of batiks from them (or I go to the store when I'm up in the Dallas area). Hmmm...fabric.com, quiltknit.com, fatquartershop.com, hmmm...where else.
    Old 01-30-2012, 03:29 PM

LUV - "Are you scared of what the magic powers of the wand will do ? huh huh huh ?!?!!?!!?... Let me show you a.... dagnabit where did i put that wand ... Ugh!... I know I had it... it was right over there...Where did it go.. "

Yosa mitesa "Did you LOSE it AGAIN?!?!?!? Please be in my package again...please be in my package again...please be in my package again!!!

"OOOORRRRR...be in SAPDOGGIE's package!!!!!!!! "

I'll take it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I won't give it back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not scared of you LUV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by sapdoggie; 01-30-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    Old 01-30-2012, 03:36 PM

Did you notice Luv has been quiet. I think she is actually doing some swapping of fabrics and getting them out to us. Huh?
    Old 01-30-2012, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    Did you notice Luv has been quiet. I think she is actually doing some swapping of fabrics and getting them out to us. Huh?
    It's about time- LOL My mailman thinks I have gone on vacation - not many packages lately. ( Did get a great doll quilt today )
    Old 01-30-2012, 05:52 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Now now now.. Been spending time with hubby... Hes been working alot and time with him these days are becoming pretty rare... then off to work he went and off to nap i did!...( ha slept the day away really.. lol..) this is a rough week for him so he cant stand to be alone- feels like an orphan he says. his mom passed away a few years ago on Jan 31 ... he gets in a funk around this time and it takes months to get him out of it.... then my lil one came home from school and we headed out for groceries,dinner , and we needed new flowers for grandma's Rock ( that's what my lil one called the headstone- sounds cuter than the real name anyway..) we will replace them tomorrow before school.. then bath and bed for her and down time for me on the computer... Oh i guess I forget to tell ya'll that your packages are on their wayI finished them up the other day... I sent them out in this am... Yea, Im good- im that good...

Now where did i put the dang wand again !!!!

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    Originally Posted by sapdoggie
    It's about time- LOL My mailman thinks I have gone on vacation - not many packages lately. ( Did get a great doll quilt today )
    Old 01-30-2012, 06:16 PM
    Power Poster

And here I just thought she was sampling off the rack behind all the fabrics Or maybe we drive her to drink hhhhmmmmmm.... LOL
    Old 01-30-2012, 07:19 PM

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Packages are on the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU LUV FOR ALL YOU DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you had some time with the hubby. It is hard to get through the loss of a parent. My Mom passed 15 years ago in December. Makes for a rough time. You and the lil' one help fill the void. Hang in there.
    Old 01-30-2012, 08:03 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by sharon b
    And here I just thought she was sampling off the rack behind all the fabrics Or maybe we drive her to drink hhhhmmmmmm.... LOL
    If chocolate was alcohol then Id be a drunk !!!! but then again Im happy to admit I'm a Chocoholic!!!
    Old 01-30-2012, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie
    Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Packages are on the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU LUV FOR ALL YOU DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you had some time with the hubby. It is hard to get through the loss of a parent. My Mom passed 15 years ago in December. Makes for a rough time. You and the lil' one help fill the void. Hang in there.

Old 01-30-2012, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
    I shop a lot with fabric fanatics and get a LOT of batiks from them (or I go to the store when I'm up in the Dallas area). Hmmm...fabric.com, quiltknit.com, fatquartershop.com, hmmm...where else.

Thank you mitesa, I'll have a look. Some of these I've not heard of...Appreciate the help!