Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Closed for Sign Ups - "Stash Buster 2012" - Jan 2012- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap.... >
  • Closed for Sign Ups - "Stash Buster 2012" - Jan 2012- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap....

• Closed for Sign Ups - "Stash Buster 2012" - Jan 2012- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap....

Old 02-01-2012, 07:40 PM

I got mine too!! Hurray!! Thanks everyone, for such nice fabrics and noodles!
    Old 02-01-2012, 07:59 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Yay !! im glad you all are happy.. and they are trickling in back home....

It has been brought to my attention that some packages had more than 6.05 in postage.. Please make sure that they have correct postage as I want to bring it to my PO attention.. Hate for her to 'lose' money.....

Also my postmaster THANKS you all for your revenue... it was a 'big' cash swap month.. For as long as this PO stays open ( and I dont get burned out) ill host these swaps.. So thanks for helping keep their doors open another month..
    Old 02-01-2012, 08:14 PM

Well thanks to luvTooQuilt for another amazing swap. I am sure it is a LOT of work and time to get this done. We all appreciate it. That being said, I received my pakcage today. The fabrics are great. Went through them rather quickly. But already found some that I want to use right away. Can't wait for the next swap. Hope everyone loves their fabrics.
    Old 02-01-2012, 08:31 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

and FEB 2012 10.5 swap is now open for sign-ups... Couldn't let Mitesa have all the fun ..

http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...ml#post4934017
    Old 02-02-2012, 05:30 AM

I received my fabric last night. Had to quilt so could not get on computer. I parused the wonderful fabrics, noticed one of mine in there, and then low and behold there it was the perfect fabric A Valentine Heart Pink Fabric. I can now finish my Valentine Swap quilt that was waiting for some pink fabric. I was so excited, my husband just laughed at me. And you said there would be none in there luv.

I do not have any Black with brights fabric to swap out so will not get to play in on that one. I will watch thougfh and definitely chat with you ladies. Love this crowd/,
    Old 02-02-2012, 05:57 AM

hmmmm, must of missed that one... but im glad it worked out...

We will miss your participation but hope yoo continue to chit chat and join our friendly bantering....

March 2012 Swap will be:
    In honor of one of our very own- MrsSherbet

ORANGE MADNESS !!!!!!

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    I received my fabric last night. Had to quilt so could not get on computer. I parused the wonderful fabrics, noticed one of mine in there, and then low and behold there it was the perfect fabric A Valentine Heart Pink Fabric. I can now finish my Valentine Swap quilt that was waiting for some pink fabric. I was so excited, my husband just laughed at me. And you said there would be none in there luv.

I do not have any Black with brights fabric to swap out so will not get to play in on that one. I will watch thougfh and definitely chat with you ladies. Love this crowd/,
    Old 02-02-2012, 08:15 AM

IT'S GROUNDHOG'S DAY!!!

Today, as he does every year on Feb. 2, Punxsutawney Phil emerged from his burrow and ascended to Gobbler's Knob in Punxsatawney, Pa., to let the world know whether to expect a long winter or a soon-arriving spring.

So, what did Phil determine about this year's weather, in front of a cheering crowd of more than 18,000?

Six more weeks of winter it must be! The cheers turned into boos as the announcement came: Phil had seen his shadow.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I blame luv since she lost her wand...
    Old 02-02-2012, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
    IT'S GROUNDHOG'S DAY!!!

Today, as he does every year on Feb. 2, Punxsutawney Phil emerged from his burrow and ascended to Gobbler's Knob in Punxsatawney, Pa., to let the world know whether to expect a long winter or a soon-arriving spring.

So, what did Phil determine about this year's weather, in front of a cheering crowd of more than 18,000?

Six more weeks of winter it must be! The cheers turned into boos as the announcement came: Phil had seen his shadow.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I blame luv since she lost her wand...

'Huh!!'
    Old 02-02-2012, 06:53 PM
    Power Poster

Got my fabrics WOO HOO

Luv .. really how could you misplace the wand today of all days ? Gesh 6 more weeks
    Old 02-02-2012, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
    Got my fabrics WOO HOO

Luv .. really how could you misplace the wand today of all days ? Gesh 6 more weeks
    Im sorrrrrrrrrry.. It was right there I swear and now Its lost .. AGAIN... dagnabit..