Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • DEC. fat quarter swap:  BATIKS! and side swaps too! sign ups close Dec. 1st >
  • DEC. fat quarter swap: BATIKS! and side swaps too! sign ups close Dec. 1st

• DEC. fat quarter swap: BATIKS! and side swaps too! sign ups close Dec. 1st

Old 12-03-2014, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by tlambing
    Hey Brat, If Santa were to be wanting to put batteries in that camera, what type would he be looking for?????
    "Santa" is such a nice LADY...
    Old 12-03-2014, 04:32 PM

Being a complete lazy butt (sorry) I win Kiffie its my title now. I earned it I can honestly say I don't know. I think that they are four double A batteries. I have the camera six feet from me, I can see it damned if I have the energy to bend and get it. what a loaf! Its ok I am just over tired. I managed to fix the pocket! then I died. did some dishes. felt like every bone in my body was worn out. looked at the clock. omg it was only 11 am. took a four hour nap. what a double loaf. checked on the crockpot yup almost done potatoes in the oven as the man wont eat boiled potatoes. almost done. phew. he will be home in a 20 minutes. at least.. dinner is ready (almost lol).

I hope you post your magnificent day for all to hear about! good? bad? boring? share with us!
    Old 12-03-2014, 05:09 PM

The rain here in Sacramento was a VERY welcome sight today. I heard on a radio broadcast that we are 90% of normal for the season...just wish it hadn't happened in 36 hours. Driving this afternoon to make deliveries was a nightmare! 10 minute drive took almost 40 minutes, ugh. After picking up cat meds across town in torrential downpours, I was able to head back to my end of town to pick up dog meds (I am now broke btw) But there was an enormous rainbow just before sunset! So glad it just rains here. I don't think I'd make it if it snowed!
    I'm thinking mulled wine might be in order <3
    Old 12-03-2014, 07:01 PM

Well Brat, you already took the Brat title, so I'm sorry but I cannot concede the lazy butt title.. I just can't. But thanks for the offer . And it's not considered lazy when you physically can't do everything that you're brain thinks it can/should. So, just cruise on and leave my hard earned lazy title alone, Ms. Brat... That's pretty ironic..hard earned and lazy in the same sentence.

Tlambing,
    Happy y'all got some much needed rain, and happy you made it safely through your deliveries and got your various fur baby meds...sorry about the being broke part, tho. Sounds like you'll have to step up on those deliveries!

We have a pretty good chance of rain tomorrow. Hope it stays warm enough it doesn't turn to sleet or snow. Up here in the panhandle of Texas, we get all weather types. Some more welcome than others..
    2 years ago we got 20+ inches of snow in less than 24 hours. We were snowed in out here on the prairie where my house is. So I prefer rain, too. But with the terrible drought we've been in, I reckon I'll take the moisture any way it comes..

Kif
    Old 12-04-2014, 02:34 PM

I so wish that I could mail your pkg. sooner, but I don't get a check until the 10th, which is still legal for me to mail it to you. I have them ready and in an envelope. I know you will like them. Talk about being tired, I'm ready for a nap too. Had to go to town and get a prescription and even that little bit makes me tired. So when I'm through jabbering here, I will take a nap too.

You mean to tell me that your dh cannot push a button to make his own coffee????? Not me, no way. And he can't nuke water to make instant oatmeal or grits or cream of wheat???? How about cold cereal? You are WAY too kind. You need to be hard knuckled like me. Well, nuff said about that!

Will make a wreath out of fabric when I get up. My DH is making bacon, waffles and eggs for supper.
    Love you, Linda.
    Ellie
    Old 12-05-2014, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by sewellie
    I so wish that I could mail your pkg. sooner, but I don't get a check until the 10th, which is still legal for me to mail it to you. I have them ready and in an envelope. I know you will like them. Talk about being tired, I'm ready for a nap too. Had to go to town and get a prescription and even that little bit makes me tired. So when I'm through jabbering here, I will take a nap too.

You mean to tell me that your dh cannot push a button to make his own coffee????? Not me, no way. And he can't nuke water to make instant oatmeal or grits or cream of wheat???? How about cold cereal? You are WAY too kind. You need to be hard knuckled like me. Well, nuff said about that!

Will make a wreath out of fabric when I get up. My DH is making bacon, waffles and eggs for supper.
    Love you, Linda.
    Ellie
    Well said, sweet Ellie!!
    And I love yas too, Brat.. But sometimes ya gotta take care of you... plus can't take care of anyone else if you don't take care of yourself, too...even just a wee bit..

Kif
    Old 12-05-2014, 07:42 AM

ok I am hungry for those waffles now.. sheesh. They sound so very good! I could eat a plate of waffles.. right now with butter oh yeah. Not into syrup much but butter is oh so very good.Darn it Ellie get over here!

Teresa glad your dog and cat are going to do better with meds. Worth the trip even if it took forever. Just forced you to slow down a bit. That is not so bad. Glad so much for that rain in CA. I was so scared of the lack of rain and seeing photos of where I used to live makes me so very sad. The forest is primed for trouble without that rain and snow.

Kiffie ok I am a brat and your the lazy rear. its a lie of course if you knew how much she worked, sewed, took care of everyone in her house you would know that she is a big trickster to you all. I think we should lynch her! yeah! you guys go first those with energy

I had an email from someone who felt I didn't include her in the swap. I have asked her to post here and told her someone would gladly swap with her if she just posted. I hope she does! I try hard but well I make mistakes. I hope she forgives me.
    Old 12-05-2014, 09:50 PM

Where is everybody????
    Old 12-06-2014, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
    ok I am hungry for those waffles now.. sheesh. They sound so very good! I could eat a plate of waffles.. right now with butter oh yeah. Not into syrup much but butter is oh so very good.Darn it Ellie get over here!

Teresa glad your dog and cat are going to do better with meds. Worth the trip even if it took forever. Just forced you to slow down a bit. That is not so bad. Glad so much for that rain in CA. I was so scared of the lack of rain and seeing photos of where I used to live makes me so very sad. The forest is primed for trouble without that rain and snow.

Kiffie ok I am a brat and your the lazy rear. its a lie of course if you knew how much she worked, sewed, took care of everyone in her house you would know that she is a big trickster to you all. I think we should lynch her! yeah! you guys go first those with energy

I had an email from someone who felt I didn't include her in the swap. I have asked her to post here and told her someone would gladly swap with her if she just posted. I hope she does! I try hard but well I make mistakes. I hope she forgives me.
    Don't beat yourself up about it, Brat...absolutely we all make mistakes.. if she posts, I'm happy to swap with her.
    All any of us can do when we "goof" is apologize and move forward. It's up to the other person what they do from there.

Kif
    Old 12-06-2014, 05:14 AM

I think they are hiding or whipping up 200 gifts for Christmas. it amazes me how many presents people manage to make for the holidays. I am in awe. No way could I do that. I gave that up for everyone but the children early on. my own family only. heck there were five of us it was a lot as it was. and then I had money. I just didn't like the have to part. after they grew up I gave up that part to. I do what I can when I can now and it feels good always décor is done check, music is out and ready when I want it check.. now to bringup the energy to cook cookies. omg. groan. really? only two or three I think this year. not 8 or 10. that is more than enough for dialysis nurses and steves' gun shop. starve a person and anything is good. rather just make nuts and call it a day. two three cookie sheets of candied pecans and whola enough for everyone. still the making of them is high energy.

wishing you all a grand day. I am hoping for a good 3 to 4 hour nap after clinic. its not hard to hope for lol.. it sorta just happens.